BLACK TEAM PARTNER CHALLENGE WEEK 7 WINNER

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
Ok everyone, we have received lots of great feedback with the PARTNER challenge. We will continue it till WEEK12! I will have a new topic to let you know who your partner is. It will most likely NOT be changing from week to week. Unless your partner does NOT weigh in.

OK so here goes!!!! IN WEIGHT LOSS ORDER :happy:

1.) GBLOOM182 & MICHAELVHAWK = 1.12% OF WEIGHT LOSS - (THE WINNING PARTNER TEAM):flowerforyou:

2.) JUST2LIVEAGAIN & TIFFANYF1014= .88% OF WEIGHT LOSS

3.) SUTHERNBELLE = .58% OF WEIGHT LOSS (YOUR PARTNER DID NOT WEIGH IN, I WILL REASSIGN YOU)

4.) KAELAWILLFOR & JOMOM2 = .44% OF WEIGHT LOSS

5.)CHICAGOPOSH, RASPERRYDELI & TIMEFORMYSELF= .43% OF WEIGHT LOSS

6.) HWARDLE & DEBORAHT1000 = .11% WEIGHT LOSS

7.) LSUITOR & IUANGINA = .08% WEIGHT LOSS

8.) BOXNCHIC & 100511961 = .13% WEIGHT GAIN

9.) FROMFAT2FIT2012 & MARULOP14 = .14% WEIGHT GAIN

10.) JOHNSOH85 & BRITTMG = .27% WEIGHT GAIN

11.) CARBMONSTER & LHIGGINS303 = .42% WEIGHT GAIN

12.) LOSING4ME2012 = 1.97% WEIGHT GAIN ( I WILL ASSIGN A PARTNER FOR YOU TODAY)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    2nd place this week. Not to shabby partner... Thanks for all your support @ JUST2LIVEAGAIN
  • jomom2
    Options
    2nd place this week. Not to shabby partner... Thanks for all your support @ JUST2LIVEAGAIN
    You make an awesome team! BTW congrats on losing 60lbs!!! That is amazing!!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Nice work everyone!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the Black team losers!!!
  • just2liveagain
    Options

Ya look at us! :) I know I wasn't around much this last week, thank u for ur support!
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    Congrats to the winning team! And congrats to the rest of the black team still here, lose or gain we're all still here and that's what this whole thing's about, moving forward and not giving up for anything!
  • jomom2
    Options
    Congrats to the winning team! And congrats to the rest of the black team still here, lose or gain we're all still here and that's what this whole thing's about, moving forward and not giving up for anything!
    You are exactly right! that is what its all about!
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! we have immunity! Way to go team mate! Awesome job to all of the black team:)
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! we have immunity! Way to go team mate! Awesome job to all of the black team:)

Your so lucky, if not you would of been voted off this island.. Oops wrong game lol. Just kidding great job but just so you know my partner and I are coming after you!!!