Week 8

stormy213
stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
Recovery!!!! I did a turbofire workout yesterday in place of Kenpo and core syn this morning.

Replies

• stormy213
    I did the elliptical trainer and a HIIT workout today.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    I did Insanity max interval plyo--now that is a beast of a work out. Im going to kill core synergistics tonight!!
  • Looking forward to core synergistics tonight. Haven't done it in a month. I remember being very uncoordinated with the dreya roll...time for some revenge!
  • gilliland_a
    gilliland_a Posts: 27 Member
    Knocked out core synergistics last night. What a workout. I did some elliptical trainer over the lunch hour at work yesterday.

After CS my shirt was completely soaked. That plank to chaturanga run just gets me every time. I am so swamped by that point I can bairly just run in plank.

The rest of it did well and I can tell I am improving. I did twice as many staggered pushups as the last time, and 8 prison cell pushups!

10836463.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sandy_taylor13
    Totally rocked CS last night. I really pushed myself and was finally dripping after the workout. Plank to chataranguna run was awesome! I can finally bust that thing out. Oh and tell me I'm not the only one, but Pam is totally cheating on the exercise where you bring your elbows and knees together, right? I mean she doesnt even keep her hands clasped behind her back. My husband and I call her the cheater, lol (but I do like her).
  • Know who's truly a cheater? Wesley in his 'horse stance'. He's basically standing with straight legs.

Anywho, finished up yoga this afternoon and I felt like I truly brought it. My reaches were further, the burn in my thighs was more tolerable and overall I just felt so accomplished! Kenpo tomorrow but I think I'll do that video I posted on youtube in the other thread.
  • stormy213
    Core S. this morning.....starting to look forward to week 9.
  • Going to do stretch tonight. Knees are a little sore this afternoon.
  • Weather was too gorgeous to only spend it stretching. Went for a nice jog ~3.5 miles. It felt so wonderfully effortless. That alone has spiked my p90x devotion to new heights.
  • core syn done
  • stormy213
    Recovery week done....Week 9 here I come!
  • sandy_taylor13
    Core again tonight, then 9 mile run on saturday...then bring on week 9!!! Man we are really moving along!!!
  • Blah. Got home too late so had to do my kickboxing today instead.
  • Rocked out some yoga. Did crane for a full minute for the first time ever and it just felt so effortless. Who knows what clicked but I'm glad it finally did.
  • stormy213
    Rocked out some yoga. Did crane for a full minute for the first time ever and it just felt so effortless. Who knows what clicked but I'm glad it finally did.

Wow that's impressive....way to go!
  • Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Just started Week 8 - had a set back earlier in Feb with a cold. ... I just started week 8 and I'm anxious to get it over with and back to lifting.... :)
  • Core Synergistics tonight then done with week 8. Looking forward to getting back into chest and back for hte first time in over a month