ripped in 30 by jillian michaels starting march 5

Options
Hey moms. i know there is a group( i just joined) thats starting jillian michaels ripped in 30 on march 5... we can all collaborate how we are doing on the workouts and help each other push our hardest. i challenge you to go spend the 10bucks for the dvd and join us. it would be awesome to have everyone join in and us have a wonderful support group.. this is my mission for you. help is help you!!!

Replies

• TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll have to see if I can find it around here. I have the 30 Day Shred though
  • Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Is ripped in 30 different from the 30 day shred? If so which is a better program?
  • lenluvs
    Options
    Thats what I was wondering too.. I have the 30 day shred somewhere at home
  • liljgrafix
    Options
    i believe they are different. and they have it at walmart. my walmart it sells for 8bucks.

51AFniCXtYL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r614/liljgrafix/51AFniCXtYL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

not sure which one of these will work but here is a pic of the video. i know the http will take you straight to the image if you copy and paste it to your search bar.
  • danessa1
    danessa1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll check it out.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Would doing ripped in 30 and Insanity be too much?
  • liljgrafix
    Options
    you will burn hella callories lol. just have to eat more. mayby alternate days. you cant work your body out more then your body will allow it to. that could injure you.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I might do both and see how it goes and then adjust accordingly. I'm always up for a challenge
  • lenluvs
    Options
    going to look to see which one I have at home..hopefully I can find it if not, will run to walmart and get it
  • Essie2511
    Options
    Im definately IN..Getting dressed and heading to Walmart now..lol
  • nominal
    nominal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i just looked at a trailer for this... its very... Dodgeball! haha! (no offence)
  • cjhamh
    cjhamh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting this next week plus run/walk program on the treadmill. I've done level 1 & 2 before (2 kicks my butt!) so I would definitely like to finish it out!
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I ended up buying this :smile:
  • kidrobot3
    kidrobot3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think I have this DVD at home (got it at target). I'll have to check. I just never have the motivation to STICK to the program for a full 30 days. I'll start, do a week then feel sore and quit.

:EDIT:
    Any tips to stay motivated to do the whole 30 days?
  • olenacolwill
    Options
    I just bought this and havent started it yet, this will be a great motivator. Great idea.