Insanity

Options
Is anyone doing Insanity? I have about a week left to the 60 day program

Replies

• bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just started, today is day 5. I love it! Have you noticed any big changes in your body or weight?
  • jeannietate
    jeannietate Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both doing it, bout to finish week three. I love it, makes you feel amazing and exhausted at the end of each workout. I did it before about a year and a half ago and had great results, then I had another baby so I gotta get back on track. My hubby has lost 24 lbs so far doing it, :D. did I mention that I love it? Lol
  • liljgrafix
    Options
    i havent done it. but i heard it is quite intense. but hey if it dont hurt your not working hard enough!!! is it worth starting?
  • ksteb
    ksteb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes! My husband and I are doing it. We started this week, so today is day 5! Can't wait!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yes! My husband and I are doing it. We started this week, so today is day 5! Can't wait!

My husband and I are doing together and are on day 5 too, yay!
  • jakenmegzmom
    Options
    Hi there! I've done Insanity in the past and I must say that's what got me so into fitness! I loved it but hated it all at the same time! It definitely works, but you gotta make sure you eat right or else you're working your tush off for nothing!! :) Good luck!
  • ksteb
    ksteb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are doing together and are on day 5 too, yay!
    [/quote]

Awesome!! I wish this just had a "like" button!! Are you doing the diet plan too?? We like it so far, we're working out in the evenings after the kiddos go to bed. So far, so good!
  • kristy919
    kristy919 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting it on Monday again. It's been over a year since I did it last. I got amazing results then I found out I was pregnant 1 week into my second round of it. Unfortunately, I gained the weight back. It's a scary commitment but I need something extreme to get this weight loss going. Great, I think I just talked myself into it...
  • jeannietate
    jeannietate Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Woohoo starting week 4 tomorrow...... loving it!.... I do find it amazing how men lose weight faster then women's, my hubby is dropping weight like crazy, Grrrr not fair Lol, but really glad for him
  • kidrobot3
    kidrobot3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My sister just borrowed the dvd's from a friend, I'm going to try it out and if I like it, I might just get it. It looks super intense. Anyone know what the calorie burn on it is?
  • Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I loved it! It jumped started my motivation to get fit and gave me the cardio strength to start running! I dropped 2 pant sizes in the 2 months I did it! I was burning between 350 and 575 calories a workout but it depended on the workout. . I recommend getting a heart rate monitor to get your calories accurate. Good luck ladies! I just started Turbo Fire and Brazilian Butt Lift!
  • christinac1011
    Options
    I been jumping around the dvds think I will follow two month program starting Sunday