Our own group on My Fitness Pal

Options
How much do you prefer using My Fitness Pal as a source for your food record-keeping? They have a great food data base! Would it help you if we formed a group on this website? Let me know what you think!

Replies

• Internetta
    Internetta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kelli, this one is new to me, and it is very easy, nice and hopefully with the iphone and ipad apps I'll use it. The database is incredible.
  • rascalsmomma
    Options
    Hello Kellie!

I think this is a great idea!

I've used myfitnesspal since the first week of starting with the group. I really like the ease of looking up foods, charting my daily intake, keeping track of my weekly weigh ins. It's incredibly fast!

Excellent!

(Don't forget to mention your cookbook -- great recipes!)
  • daydreamer2
    daydreamer2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have had this app on my iphone for awhile but have never used it. i have been using the Lose It app for awhile. i am planning on trying this one out since you set up our group! Way to go Kellie
  • lmc1969
    lmc1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The convenience of the mobile app is what makes me successful in keeping a food record. I like the reports and the tools tabs. I am a visual learner, so the graphs are very encouraging to me.

The only problem I have is with the food database...I use measuring cups for a lot of my portion sizes. If the particular food I am looking for is in the database it is usually broken down into ounces so conversion between cups and ounces slow me down a bit.

I think I am going to enjoy this group thing - Thanks Kellie for starting it!