RED TEAM PARTNER CHALLENGE WEEK 8

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
OK RED TEAM.....SO AT THIS POINT, I AM HOPING YOU ALL ARE ACQUAINTED WITH YOUR PARTNERS. THIS WEEK LETS TRY AND COME UP WITH A CHALLENGE WITH YOUR PARTNER AND FOCUS ON IT FOR THIS WEEK AND SHARE WITH US WHAT THE CHALLENGE IS AND LET US KNOW DURING THE WEEK HOW IT IS GOING! MAKE SURE IT IS A CHALLENGE THAT YOU BOTH ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH! HAVE FUN!!!

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    HERE IS THE PARTNER LIST AGAIN...JUST IN CASE....

KRESCINE & SHEBB
    DANCING_CAT & LELASUTT
    ROBYNHAM84 & PAMASTORI
    COLLINSON2004 & ALSISON
    RRAKCARTER & JUSTBECAUSE2014
    RIMRK & RAINLOVER007 & WEATHER4000
    INGOT81 & STRONGGWEN
    TENSHIBLUE & PROSCONCH
    SMANNING & MELLOJELLO66
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I think Alsison and I are in agreement to doing the challenge was posted to me. It is to do 75 jumping jacks, 75 lunges, and 75 squats.
    So far today I did all 75 jumping jacks, while my 2 yr old daughter ran circles around me, she thought it was fun. I have only done 30 of the squats and none of the lunges.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I think Alsison and I are in agreement to doing the challenge was posted to me. It is to do 75 jumping jacks, 75 lunges, and 75 squats.
    So far today I did all 75 jumping jacks, while my 2 yr old daughter ran circles around me, she thought it was fun. I have only done 30 of the squats and none of the lunges.

That is GREAT!!! And I love how your daighter thought it was fun!!! it is a win win situation!!! LOL!!!!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Stronggwen and I discussed our issues with weightloss at the moment and decided we both have very different needs. I do a lot of exercise but have a rubbish diary and Stronggwen felt she needed to address the exercise side of things.

With ths in mind, I am trying (but failing) to stay under with my sugar and Stronggwen is upping her exercise.
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Krescine & I decided to:
    Do something for "ourselves": (besides the physical exercise) ie., hair, nails, read a book, get 8 hours of sleep a night----something, we can do different each day as long as it's for ourselves. 

We also committed to continue hydrating  our bodies with at least 8 or more cups of water a day.

Do 60 minutes of activity, it doesn't matter if it's zumba, walking/running, mixture of pusthups/situps etc. as long as it's burning calories. 

We will Log everything each day.

Have a great week everyone!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Stronggwen and I discussed our issues with weightloss at the moment and decided we both have very different needs. I do a lot of exercise but have a rubbish diary and Stronggwen felt she needed to address the exercise side of things.

With ths in mind, I am trying (but failing) to stay under with my sugar and Stronggwen is upping her exercise.

Remember Red Team's Week 2 challenge of 100 daily ab work exercises? I've gone back to that and also increasing my cardio. Taking advantage of the improved weather to get some sunshine on my poor winterized body!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    How is everyone doing with their challenges!!??!! You and your partner can start to think of a NEW challenge for this coming week....or you can stick with the one you have come up with!!!! Come on Red Team!!! let's post on here what our challenges are!!!