can't wait

Options
samb330
samb330 Posts: 328 Member
This is great. I can't wait to get started!

Replies

• HappieHippie360
    HappieHippie360 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    this is a great idea! i bought the dvd awhile ago and have only done it once...and it kicked my butt so this is great motivation. this is probably a dumb question but do you know... is the intention that it is done everyday for 30 days without a rest day? im assuming because it is a full body workout and less than 30min that it is...
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I think it's to be done on a daily basis, since it's only 20 min. I did it a few weeks ago and I remember Jillian saying something like we promise you big results in a short amount of time, so there is no resting. So I'm assuming she's not going to give us a day off. Good luck, stay motivated!!!! I wish March 1st was now!!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Glad to have y'all! Yes, it is made to be done 30 days in a row; no rest days and no "I'm too sore" days. Each level is supposed to be done for 10 days, but you can stay on any one level for as long as you like if you don't feel ready to move on to the next level.
  • HappieHippie360
    HappieHippie360 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ah yes that makes sense! excellent...im going to see if i can get my husband in on this with me :)
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I've heard from some people that it wasn't meant to be used daily from one of her podcasts or something.
  • arilove9090
    Options
    Me too!! I am excited to work out with all of you (figurtively ofcourse lol). Feel free to add me i would love to make some new friends and i am new to my mfp.
  • arilove9090
    Options
    haha the me too was for the "i cant wait" lol
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    this is a great idea! i bought the dvd awhile ago and have only done it once...and it kicked my butt so this is great motivation. this is probably a dumb question but do you know... is the intention that it is done everyday for 30 days without a rest day? im assuming because it is a full body workout and less than 30min that it is...

many women do it 30 days straight HOWEVER jillian recommends you do... 2 days shred 1 day cardio 2 days shred 1 day cardio and then a rest day :-)
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I think it's to be done on a daily basis, since it's only 20 min. I did it a few weeks ago and I remember Jillian saying something like we promise you big results in a short amount of time, so there is no resting. So I'm assuming she's not going to give us a day off. Good luck, stay motivated!!!! I wish March 1st was now!!

lol i know the part where she says that.. for some reason i always want to stop right before that. she says she is stressing your body.. however she is talking about not resting during the video :-) her real plan for 30 day shred is 2 shred days 1 cardio 2 shred days 1 cardio then one resting day... however women do it both ways and see great results! :-)
  • jackierenberg
    jackierenberg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am excited to start! I just picked up the video today and am getting my living room ready for it and moved some furniture around. this will be exactly what I need. I need some motivation!!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D4 and I'm doing it 30 days straight. I am adding 2x cardio during the week but a moderate low intensity. I hope your all having a blast...I'm sore but its a good sore nothing a good stretch can't cure.