Starting Insanity Today!!!! 2/20/12

Options
Hey! looks like there arn't many memebers here yet, but that's okay! I am starting insanity today and I am super excited. I will be doing my workouts at night before bed since my mornings are crazy with an infant and work. I will post how it all goes tomorrow.

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Keep us posted!

I'm planning on starting P90X on Monday, so wish me luck! I've never done it before!
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I started back on monday too, sorry I forgot to post but I did. How is your first week going?
  • charmedlife78
    Options
    yay! i started insanity feb 19th! we can be insanity buds!
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    How are you guys doing? Insanity results? I so wish MFP had notifications as I would have so been here to REV up with my Insanity posts. I did Insanity but I am finished now. You are not in your last 30days right? Have you done your fit test and measurements from day 1 to day 30?
  • shanae727
    Options
    hey girl! I'm on week 8 officially as of today. I start TurboFire May 15th and I cannot wait! But I promised people I would do a challenge for all programs so I'm waiting! And besides I have to finish Insanity. I'm doing the fit test and max interval tonight. UGH! LOL :)

You guys can add me as a pal! :)
  • shanae727
    Options
    As far as results I went from 22% body fat to 14.8% scary right? 19 lbs down and over 14 inches lost (probably more) I haven't measured in weeks. I have to add, I also workout in the gym, I changed my eating drastically! Portion sizes, whole foods, superfoods, more proteins! I love the definition that Insanity helped me to create without having to lift the heavy-heavy weights. But with my strength now that I have I am ready to start heavier lifting. And my endurance
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    As far as results I went from 22% body fat to 14.8% scary right? 19 lbs down and over 14 inches lost (probably more) I haven't measured in weeks. I have to add, I also workout in the gym, I changed my eating drastically! Portion sizes, whole foods, superfoods, more proteins! I love the definition that Insanity helped me to create without having to lift the heavy-heavy weights. But with my strength now that I have I am ready to start heavier lifting. And my endurance

OMG, that is awesome! Nice work. I lost 13lbs, 8.5" and I forget the fat%. But I have to admit, I think I wasn't in good enough shape to do Insanity. Although my results were great for me, I feel they could have been better if I was more able to keep up with the program. But I did my best and just kept moving. I am in TurboFire week 4 as of Monday. It really is an upbeat program and just want I needed after Insanity. That stuff will kill ya....lol.
    You said ur doing a challenge group for all programs, are you a beachbody coach? I was not sure what that meant if you are not. I have been seeing these challenges everywhere. :) Kinda cool. I jumped in one for Insanity.
  • shanae727
    Options
    Congrats on the results! I love losing the inches having them just melt off~ Yes I am a beachbody coach and I love it! I can't wait to start TurboFIre for good. I did the Fire Starter Class just because I couldn't resist. It looks so fun! I'm getting certified to teach TurboKick this June and I am so excited about it.
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    Thanks! It took me a LONG time to get used to not caring what the scale said and to pay more mind to inches and how I felt. I am finally there. Challenge groups are cool if the people stay connected....I mean I was in one and very one just petered out and eventually I was the only one posting. Good thing for me I have MANY groups that I have jumped in.
    Congrats on taking the steps to get certified. My coach is in the process of that currently and she says its killer fun. I would like to do that one day, maybe. I have a lot on my plate right now and that just is not going to fit in there anytime soon. But it sure does look fun and exciting. Fire Starter is AWESOME! I think that is my favorite at this point. It is really fun, music is wonderful, and I feel like I can keep up....that Arnoldo is amazing too. Even though he is doing the impact stuff I love to watch him.
    Anyways have a great day. Nice to chat up with you.