Weird Science (Possibly TMI)

Options
emmamcc1981
emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
For those of you dubious about the benefits of running outweighing the cons.....

I ran for 23 minutes today, the first time since October. Today i did 4 Tyranosar sized dumps (normally a once every 2 days kind of girl when i'm not exercising regularly). if you cannot dump, you cannot lose weight. Ipso facto.....

just had to share - i am aiming for a Sheldonesque-german-precision kind of 'process of elimination' timetable.

anyone else got any 'my body does weird stuff when i do weird stuff to it....' stories to share?

Replies

• wlgreen379
    Options
    I used to have the problem where anytime I would run I would only make it to around the 5 minute mark and I'd have to go. It's like the pounding jarred something lose.

Now when I run or do a brisk walk I get incredibly out of breath and the only relief I have found is to burp. I'm not talking a polite little burp, I'm talking about a burp so loud it would wake the Kraken. I can bike, elliptical, stair master, lift weights, and do anything but attempt to run or jog. I'm going to the doc in a couple of weeks to see if they can fix me.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    interesting topic i must admit, one think i learned is keep up eating the fibre if youre cutting out carbs and eating clean as you risk suffering with piles if you dont which can be nasty
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i have been in labour twice. i know the joy of piles :C so i don't cut carbs since i can't afford to lose out on fibre. also since i have 2 kids i find the topics of my conversations increasingly poo-centric. it's disturbing, really!
  • jazzgnat
    jazzgnat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have three boys(8,6,2) and poop is a favorite topic to them. Personally I've had very healthy friends who's bms were so consistent you could set your watch to them. I however, get constipated more often when I work out. Drinking coffee helps a little.