Looking for mom friends

Options
Hi ladies! I am a 33 yr old working mom of 2 (6 and 3 yr old), looking for some mom that can relate to this journey of loosing 20 lbs while juggling motherhood.

Add me if u r in the same situation :)

Replies

• kipper2316
    Options
    Hi. Im there with ya. I have 2 kids ages 8 and 7. I want to lose about 15-20 pounds. Im from NC. Where are u from?
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    29 yr old mom to a 6 yr old daughter! add away:)
  • jp0623
    jp0623 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Im 28 and have an 8 yr old son. I know we can all use the support, its tough being a mom, which means you have 2 full time jobs. Added to that trying to get healthy....I can definetely relate.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im 25 with three amazing little people. im in CO. and juggling kids, work and life in general.
  • virgomuse
    virgomuse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 (single) mom of 4 kids looking to loose at least 40 pounds :O) Feel fee to add me!
  • Kittykat_87
    Options
    im 24 mother of 3 (8,5,17months) 5'3 and 185lbs trying to lose 60lbs but this baby weight seems to be the hardest to lose feel free to add me :happy:
  • jennyripp77
    Options
    I'm 34 and a mom of a 1 and 4 year old. Looking to lose another 10-20 pounds. I want to be fit for my kids and possibly another pregnancy. Add me as a friend
  • AJaySexton
    Options
    I am a 26 year old single mom of one 5 (almost 6) year old :)

Please add me, I need more in my motivation pool!
  • yonit1118
    yonit1118 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am a working mom balancing 2 kids, work, cooking healthly cleaning, volunteering at school. I need some motivation to actually make time for myself to excercise. If you can relate add me as a friend for motivation:)
  • emrios2009
    Options
    Add if you want! Working mom with a three year old. I am great at making excuses! Also needing motivation.
  • Mamabird1229
    Options
    I have three kids also. They are 7,4,16 months. I am also finding it hard to lose the baby weight. I want to lose about 50-60 lbs. I know I have a long road ahead but someone struggling with the same issue to vent frustrations too would be great!! Love my kids but they sure did a number on the bod! LOL
  • justineanni
    Options
    I am a 32 year old mom of 5. I work full time at Starbucks and I am looking to loose 65 pounds. Feel free to add me
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain from here... In in Texas but would love a new friend from anywhere...
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    32 and mom of 2 boys, 4 and 9, and I teach middle school. Add me if you like. :)
  • clubenow
    clubenow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. I'm 43, mother to a 12 year boy and need to lose 65 pounds! Juggling motherhood, part-time work, school and church related activities is a challenge. Feel free to add me.
  • mommyfauc
    mommyfauc Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 ( 2 1/2 and 5, almost 6) I need to lose that last 15 pounds. : ) add away : )
  • macx2mommy
    macx2mommy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two girls 3 and 6' am almost 38. I have lost almost 40 pounds, but feel that i have anothe 40 or 50 to go.

I juggle working full time, teaching and consulting part time, along with being a mom.

So Ladies feel free to add me.
  • EleanorSplicer
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I'm 28 with a 2 year old son. Trying to get back into shape/loose weight while taking care of him and finishing school.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    34 year old stay at home mommy of 3 kids. 10, 7, and 4. Need to lose about 10 lbs and tone up a lot. WOuld love to have some new mom friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, Plz send a message as to why you are friend requesting me. I get some weirdos and really want to keep it down to mommy/ women friends.