Just started it early, but I still want to join

Options
I just started and don't want to take a step back, but I would love to fine more motivation each and every day

Just finished L1D3, so I won't be too far along on march 1

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Me too! i am on day level one day 2 but would love the support! :-)
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D4 - I am so nervous I am going to give up. UGH!
  • heather21h
    Options
    I started on Saturday - today will be D3...I need all the motivation that i can get :-) I am already super sore though - feels great !!
  • caitpre
    caitpre Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 3 for me too!!
  • todaystuesday
    Options
    Is anyone doing other exercises in additional to the 20 minutes?

Today was the first day I actually thought.... hmmm.... I think I may be ready for Level 2 after 10 days. That was a shocker. But I still cannot do that last ab exercise without my lower back killing, so I must be doing it wrong.
  • ArmyWifee21
    Options
    I am doing her "killer buns and thighs" one also! :) I do 30DS in the morning and Killer Buns and Thighs in the evening!
  • amgilman87
    amgilman87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing other exercises in additional to the 20 minutes?

Today was the first day I actually thought.... hmmm.... I think I may be ready for Level 2 after 10 days. That was a shocker. But I still cannot do that last ab exercise without my lower back killing, so I must be doing it wrong.

I also do the elliptical on some days as well as play dance central 2 on the kinect

Also I have a lot of lower back problems and found when I really concentrate on pushing my lower back flat into the ground it hurts more in the ab section and a little less in my back.
  • todaystuesday
    Options
    L!D5 - I didn't want to do it today, so I am sooo happy I did.
  • jfarn422
    jfarn422 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The first couple day that I did the shred i didnt use hand weights. It really helped me build stength & confidence and avoid discouragement. I started level 2 on Monday of last week and decided tuesday to do Level One again, haha. We just have to do what works to keep it going and avoid excuses.
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D3, but would love the support since I'll still be shredding in March! I'm currently only doing the 30DS and adding in some extra walking/hikes as I can on pretty days and weekends.
  • g_jelly
    g_jelly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It's L1D3 for me today. only 27 more to go
  • todaystuesday
    Options
    L1D6!! I so wanted to give up yesterday, but I didn't. Keep it up ladies!
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just finished D3 and can't believe how much easier it is after only three days! I am doing so much more of it. The first day I puttered out about half way through most excercises. My goal is to be able to do the bicycle crunches by the end. I can't do them AT ALL!
  • todaystuesday
    Options
    I just finished D3 and can't believe how much easier it is after only three days! I am doing so much more of it. The first day I puttered out about half way through most excercises. My goal is to be able to do the bicycle crunches by the end. I can't do them AT ALL!

I agree those bicycle crunches kill my lower back. I keep pressing my lower back into the ground, but it still hurts. I stop on that one, clearly I am not doing something right....
  • mommachelle03
    Options
    I did day 4 today, on Level 1, but I plan on doing it all through March. I will take measurements tonight.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    L1D2 today for me. This is my second round of shredding- my first was last March.
  • todaystuesday
    Options
    L1D7 - only took measurements today.... I hope I still see a big result in the next 23 days!
  • todaystuesday
    Options
    L1D8 on fri l1d9 in a few minutes......