SUMMER GOALS!!!

Options
Hey girls!!!! Hope all is going well and everyone is having great amounts of success.

Topic: What are some of your weight goals for the summer and why?

I love to hear different goals....it can sometimes motivate and encourage someone else to do the same :)

SO LETS SHARE

Replies

• mester09
    mester09 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to get down to 140. I weighed in at 166 this morning (the lowest I've been in awhile) so I think 4 months is plenty of time to do so! I just want to be able to feel comfortable in a swim suit.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get in the 130s somewhere by summer time. My ultimate goal is 125, but I don't see that happening until early fall. :P
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 164lb so 140 would be pleasant by May since that's when I'm graduating then 130 by the summer time.
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would love to get down into the 130s! (which is only 10lbs away) and tone my body!!! I've always wanted to be in noticeably fit!!!
  • kyrakoala
    Options
    All I want to be able to do is run outside in shorts and a sports bra, and look good doing it!

I've kind of given up on the scale, because I am in training for taekwondo, I am putting on a ton of muscle. Paying too much attention to the scale would be really discouraging for me, so I go for non-scale goals :)
  • boinkers
    boinkers Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    There's always that bikini goal in the back of my mind, but I'd be fine with tankinis if I could wear shorts without the pain of chafing! (Sorry if that's tmi...)
  • sanjaccheer1
    Options
    I am currently 175 and have lost 36 pounds. I want to loose another 15 pounds and tone up a lot. I have already bought one of my new swim suits. It is a yellow polka dot bikini that i found online. It was on clearance so i ended up buying a smaller size so i can work towards it. i can not wait til the first time going to the beach to wear my swim suit.
  • rwetzel319
    Options
    I really want to lose 20 lbs by june 1st. i want to be in good shape this summer and be able to be comfortable on the beach :) let do it girls!
  • littleline9
    Options
    No specific goal weight, since I'm trying to lose about 10 pounds and that should be off before summer haha I just want to be able to feel totally confident in a bikini. I'd love to have a flat stomach, trim down my inner thighs, and gain some lean muscle tone...well, everywhere. I hope to able to run five miles in on the beach this summer. (:
  • samiannbuffalo
    samiannbuffalo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am quite small (only 4'11") so my goal may seem low, but I would like to start my summer off at 110lbs. I am currently about 120lbs. I want to look good in my bathing suit (bikinni and work suit - i'm a lifegurad)!
  • bopeep91
    bopeep91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to be 127 lbs coming into the summer and 123 lbs at least coming out of the summer!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    61 days till June 1st!
    I have begun weight training, so I hope to build a lot of muscle which will help me lose the belly fat and leg fat I have. I'm 142 right now and hope to get to 129-135 depending on how my body looks. By June 1st I hope to have lost a couple inches from my waist, hips and thighs.
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want to feel comfortable in a bathing suit (not even a bikini) at least once. I don't own a scale so I have no idea what I currently numerically weigh (I was 150 at the beginning of March) so I can't used that as a potential goal.

Oh and potentially be able to wear a crop top of some sort...summer ends in October in Texas so I have a TON of time :D
  • dh2312
    dh2312 Posts: 33
    Options
    Looking to get down to 125-130 by summer time. Would love to be comfortable in a swimsuit for once.
  • Khakkigirl
    Options
    No specific weight loss goal, Just to feel good about myself, especially my stomach! To be able to wear a bikini or crop top without feeling self conscious is my ultimate goal :]
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I want to feel comfortable in a bathing suit (not even a bikini) at least once. I don't own a scale so I have no idea what I currently numerically weigh (I was 150 at the beginning of March) so I can't used that as a potential goal.

Oh and potentially be able to wear a crop top of some sort...summer ends in October in Texas so I have a TON of time :D

I also want to wear crop tops! Unfortunately I live in Wisconsin, summer is usually long over by October.
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I want to be down to 280 by my birthday July 6th so I got 23lbs and about 3 months hope I can do it so I will feel comfortable in bramuda shorts again
  • THINtense
    THINtense Posts: 42
    Options
    I want to be at least 120 for summer, but my real summer goal is to not GAIN! I always pack on the pounds that season and it needs to stop! Losing and maintaining this year!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I hate dying when I go up the stairs and even escalator at school. By fall, I want to own them!

I also want 36-24-36 measurements and fit into a pretty dress for my sisters wedding :)
  • Ashlyerin92
    Options
    I'm hoping to drop the majority of my weight over the summer and meet my goal by mid-August. I'm also hoping to be admitted to a summer research program at Duke so keep your fingers crossed! :smile: