Replies

• lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Boredom and eating out.
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    My OH lol he has such a sweet tooth, some days I will have a lot of willpower and just ignore whatever he's bought but others I'll just eat it :embarassed:
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    crisps and chocolate. i can't buy multi packs of crisps, half the packets are gone in the first day, i restrict my chocolate bar intake now which is easier, it's just when i do decide to have one i spend ages choosing which one!
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - preferably family sized bags, giant buttons, revels, caramel nibbles, peanut m & ms. Ice cream - particuarly premium brands (can polish off a whole tub in one sitting), Biscuits - Dark chocolate digestives, Jaffa cakes. Mouth watering writing this list LOL!

This is like a party to me..YUM!
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    my weakness is having stuff in, like crisps or chocolate, once i start i cant stop, if i just go to the shop and buy one i’m fine, its not just chocs and crisps tho, its anything that is not considered ‘meal’ food, so i do a lot of my shopping on a daily basis xx
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! I like all chocolate but have a particular fondness for Cadburys.

And also biscuits with a cup of tea. I know that makes me sound about 70yo but maybe I am just pracrticing for my old age.

The trouble is I really struggle to stop at 1. And its really scary how many calories are in biscuits.
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Beer!
  • Tindomerel
    Tindomerel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking I have more problems with how my day goes. I'm a vet student and so often work stupid hours and end up eating "packet" food, biscuit bars etc as I may only have 5 mins to grab food. When some cereal type bars have nearly 300 cals it's really easy to rack up.
    For specific things, I love cheese!
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Walkers baked salt and vinegar crisps mmmmmm :love:
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    If I have wine it makes me soooo hungry so I only drink on a Friday evening now.
  • jeni0000_120
    Options
    My weakness is eating out. I do it as a social thing and I hate turning invites down! And trying to have something light is so so difficult. Luckily next week I'm going out with a friend that's also trying to lose weight so we've agreed to save money and weight, we'll just have a main. My other issue is I don't like telling people that I'm trying to lose weight.
    Oh and pasta! I love pasta and white toast with lots of butter. I have found it's possible to still have some pasta or toast, it's just smaller quantities and less often!

I'm trying to build up some friends on here so I can help support others and gain some support myself so please feel free to add me :)

Jeni
  • Jaqfrog
    Jaqfrog Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    snacking when I get home from work before I cook dinner - chips n dip or pastries being the main culprits.
    and that mid-afternoon slump at work, when only a dark chocolate kit-kat will do!
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Battered mars bars...anything battered :')
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Cake. I absolutely cannot have it in the house, or i WILL eat the lot.
  • star87cc
    Options
    Pasties/Pies (anything pastry based really) Cheese, Crisps, Custard Creams (alliteration much? lol) and haribo! ^_^
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - love wispa bars and gooey chocolate cake, yum!
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Battered mars bars...anything battered :')

Heart attack snack but I love it ! SOO good.. Had it about 5 times.

Gosh alot of chocolate fans..beginning to feel abit abnormal LMAO.

Another disaster that is due...Ice Cream trucks..Magnums and 99p Flake (which arent 99p:grumble: )
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    Red Wine and beer ( not together ), which leads to snacking.

So glad I've given up alcohol for lent, makes it that much easier to not even think of a nice glass of red with my evening meal.
  • mickyjg
    Options
    My downfall is that I have both a sweet tooth and a savoury tooth. Working shifts is also a problem because sometimes i don't get a meal break so I'm snacking from the tuck shop at work, chocolate, crisps, fizzy pop, whatever is handy and quick. I hate cooking because I usually wait until I'm starving but then I want food NOW and don't want to wait for it to cook

I love Chinese food and pizza
    I also love ice cream and cheesecake

It's going to be murder but I've now gone 3 weeks without a chinese meal or cheesecake