D8 (2/27/12)

Options
That's right: it's not even7 am my time, and I already got Jillian under my belt!

Good morning, shredders, and can't wait to hear from you!

Replies

• Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all!!

Got my shred done this morning around 10:30.. My work break LOL

Felt good to get it done and now off to Mother/Daughter Dance class with my little sweetheart!!

Great work this morning Juliana... I dont know if I could get my arms moving that early in the morning Ha Ha!!

Have a great evening everyone!!
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Hello Ladies!! Sorry I haven't been around this weekend. I had some major drama unfold at my home front this weekend and Just was emotionally drained. I still ate ok, just didn't do the shred!! :( I did it this morning since i was back to work. Hopefully this week will get my mind of all this crap!! Great job Ladies!!! :)
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    hope you are ok Craig :-)
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Thanks Rachel!! I will Be!! The problem isn't gone yet. :( Just trying not to think about it.
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    denial and avoidance!! My kind of thinking
  • djuniteus
    Options
    LOL!!! :) Rachel that's the only way to keep a positive attitude!! How are you doing?
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Craig, I hope you're ok!!!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    See when I dont get to the message board I miss the issues. Craig I really hope you are doing okay, I hate stress :(
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!! Its Kind of better now. For the time being anyways! Stef you just got some bad news yourself. Sorry to hear about the house!! Its a good thing you found out before something bad though.