Retired Military Wife

Options
izoom3
izoom3 Posts: 56 Member
I don't know if it is okay for me to join this group as my husband is actually retired from the military but I was wondering if ya'all would accept me into the group. I know how lonely it is to be a military spouse and even though my Mr. retired from the military he is working another job that requires A LOT of travel. Some of the best times of my life were when he was active duty. The family I found in the group of spouses on military bases are some of the most supportive people on the planet. I am hopeing to get and give that support again here.

Replies

• MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Welcome you do know and can give great advice. My man is two years from retirement and I can hardly wait.
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it is okay for me to join this group as my husband is actually retired from the military but I was wondering if ya'all would accept me into the group. I know how lonely it is to be a military spouse and even though my Mr. retired from the military he is working another job that requires A LOT of travel. Some of the best times of my life were when he was active duty. The family I found in the group of spouses on military bases are some of the most supportive people on the planet. I am hopeing to get and give that support again here.

Of course you're welcome!! We're happy to have you share your stay/get healthy journey with us. :)

- Erin
  • mrs_kalee_thompson
    Options
    We are retired too medically!! PTSD is a horrible wound
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    We are retired too. My hubby did 22 years and I was medically retired after 10 years. Both were Army.
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here with us!!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Once a military spouse, always a military spouse IMO! No more would I dismiss your service and sacrifice than I would your husbands!

Cheers!