Last Weeks Weigh In!

Options
KanBrit
KanBrit Posts: 26 Member
My weigh in days are Saturday morning. I started WW Oct 2011 this past Saturday I lost 2.2 pounds and finally achieved my 10% weight loss. It's such a good feeling. My next goal is my 25 lbs weight loss which is less than 4 lbs away. I am trying to set little goals and rejoice in those achievements. Hope everyone has a great week and I hope to see others post.

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined this group, and WW yesterday. Congrats on the weight loss! My weigh in days are going to be Sunday so hopefully this weekend I'll see a loss :smile:
  • malloryjanay
    malloryjanay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I weighed in tonight at 141.2lbs (down a total of 24.8lbs). My weight loss in WW and on MFP are a bit different as I can't weigh in first thing in the morning in the buff at WW. haha! Hopefully next week I can hit the 25lb mark!! Good luck to everyone this week :)
  • KanBrit
    KanBrit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    There are some weeks where it is tempting to just strip for that extra loss :blushing:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and was down 2 pounds! So happy because that almost puts me back to my goal weight... just .4 to go. :smile:

Now the trick will be to stay on program another week! :wink:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I weighed in tonight and I am going to stick with Thursday weigh in's. I am very excited though! Good night! I am too tired tonight to read all of the material. So maybe in the morning on the exercise machine I will read some of the book they gave us tonight. I am going to check out etools tonight.