March 1-May 31 Challenge

Options
LimeyTart
LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
It's a Challenge within a Challenge group ;)

I'd like to get 35 pounds off in the next three months. Uber-ambitious, I know. So I'll see where I actually get in three months, I guess!

Replies

• CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 pounds and be able to run 5 miles non stop!
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 12 pounds, (and be under 150) by June 1st. I will weigh in on Thursday. Need some motivation. Oh yeah, all those bathing suits THAT ARE OUT IN THE STORES ALREADY should be motivation!! lol. :noway:
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds, or be in a size 10-12 jeans in 3 months. Totally doable, I think. :)
  • sweets724
    Options
    We shall see what happens. I'm lazy. LOL
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    We shall see what happens. I'm lazy. LOL

But you're back! And I will bug the piss out of you every.single.day :) Because I love you and need you to be around forever, with me.
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds (I'm not sure what an ideal weight is!) and be happy with what I look like!
  • Mel36Run
    Mel36Run Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This is perfect! My goal is to lose 30 pounds by May 31st. I have already lost 55 pounds. The last couple of months I have been gaining and losing the same 7 pounds. I think this challenge will help me stay focused!

Thanks for suggesting the challenge Cordy_in_CT!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My goal is 15-20 we shall see when I get there
  • leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly want to lose wieght...just inches. I'm uber flabby after my kiddos, and want to be toned and healthy. I'm tired of being tired from the choices of food and sedentary lifestyle I've led in the past. My goal is to look great in my skivies and rock a hot bathing suit!
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit into the size 11 jeans I bought yesterday for my bachellorette party on the 31st!!!!!! One little goal at a time!!!!
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 11-12 lbs by my birthday (June 4th)! And when I hit that goal, I'm going to buy some nice, expensive jeans to show off my legs! ;)
  • thinkpink4hope
    thinkpink4hope Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will do my best to be down 35lbs too by May 31. It will be hard but springtime is the easiest time for me to loose weight. I think I can do this!:flowerforyou:
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose 26 lbs and complete NROLFW! LET GO!
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would looooove to lose 20 pounds, here's hoping! Good luck everyone on your personal challenges!
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    I want to aim for 30 pounds by May 31st. I won't be disappointed if I don't make it, but that is what I'm hoping for.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10# and be able to jog 4 miles non stop. What irks me is that before I got real sick in Jan, I could totally do this.

Good luck all!!