virvin88
virvin88 Posts: 14 Member
Please Introduce yourself here

13524724.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• cshell1022
    Options
    Hi I am Christie a SAHM of two kids( 14 months & 4yo next month). I have been married for 5ys. Love to read and swim.
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My name is Kelly and I live in Southern Cal. I am a SAHM to my 10mo old son & 3 1/2yr old daughter. I am trying to lose the baby weight from my son and tone up my stomach. I'm looking to lose 10lbs, but if I lost a few more I'd be ok with that too ;)

17222607.png
  • virvin88
    Options
    Welcome to the Group.... I myself am a SAHM of two My son is Roger is 6 and my daughter Emily is 3 I am looking forward to getting into shape I know CRAZY...I love to read also, you will not see me walking around without a book!....I am engaged and getting married in 6 months In San Diego at Balboa Park

13524724.png
  • virvin88
    Options
    Welcome Kelly...I hope we can motivate one another to shead some pounds Baby weight can b a little tricky but I think you can do it, the first step was getting right into after only a few months props to you on that... Again welcome to the group and lets get into SHAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

13524724.png
  • OCmama87
    OCmama87 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm Taylor, 24, mommy to Hailey who is 2 1/2 and married. I would like to lose about 80 lbs to start. I'm located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
  • KimsWeightloss
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am a stay at home mom as well. 42 years old. My and family and I live in Claremont. I have been married for almost 22 years.
    We homeschool our son who is 14. He is a black belt in Karate. I am looking to get in much better shape as well. I have some clothes in my closet that I would love to be able to fit into better and now I have some that are getting too big. I like the idea of giving away clothes that are to big for me.
    Its nice to meet others here who are on the same journey. :smile:
  • monicamhenry
    monicamhenry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Monica and I'm a SAHM to two little girls, a one year old and a soon to be five year old. I live in Stockton, kind of between San Jose and Sacramento. I need to lose a LOT of weight. I've struggled with being overweight pretty much my whole life and I am so done with this extra weight. Any tips or hints would be great!
  • cynthiam337
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am new to your group...! My name is Cynthia, I am 30 years old, married with three kiddos (12 boy, 5 girl, 1 boy) I work full time, and am busy busy busy..! I am currently weighing in at 160lbs, I am trying to get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 125, but I will be very happy with 135-140 :) I just started watching my calories and I have been going to the gym at 5AM everyday before work, I am also drinking USANA shakes for breakfast! Hopefully I will see some major results soon!

Happy Shedding!!

Cynthia
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Alexandra. Im from the central valley. I am married to a man in the navy and we have 2 kiddies a 5 year old son and a 5 month old daughter. :) I am currently 170-175 and looking to weigh 130 (my pre babies weight) Im just starting out and any advice would be awesome!
  • cindyhoyos
    cindyhoyos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cindy! I'm a thirty-year-old wife and mom of three energetic boys and we live on the central coast. I work part-time, serve in youth ministry full-time, and take care of my family double-time, which leaves me with almost zero me time! That is changing...not sure how, but it is!
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here - live in Northern CA
  • glamaris6
    glamaris6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    My name is Amaris from Southern California (LA area) I work full time, have an almost 6 year old son and I'm a single parent. I'm trying to lose about 25 lbs and it's been really hard because I'll lose a few pounds only to gain it all in like a day. I'm sure it's something I'M doing wrong but thats why I'm here....for motivation :)
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Dianna and I'm 32 years old. I'm married with two kids, a boy who is 7 nearly 8 and a baby girl who is 5 months old. I live in San Diego and looking to lose about 40 pounds.
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,
    My name is Sam, I am 33 and live in NorCal. I am a stay at home momma to 5 amazingly crazy kiddos! 3 boys ages 14,11 and 9 and 2 girls ages 5 and 3! I have been using MFP since April 2011, lost 75+ pounds (reached my goal weight) but have put back on about 15 over the past 6 months or so....ready to get rid of the unwanted lbs AGAIN and feel good in my own skin AGAIN too! Lol!