5'11" - 50 lbs down with pics!!

Options
this is so scary but i promised myself -- and a few friends -- that i would post progress pics once i hit 50 lbs lost! so here we go. i have roughly 40-60 lbs more to lose... depending on how i feel when i get closer to it. thanks for reading :) be kind lol. i hope my coding works too- sorry in advance if it doesn't, i'll get it hehe

fitness005-1.jpg

fitness008-1.jpg

Replies

• Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Kristen, you are such a rock star!!!! 50 pounds is such an accomplishment!!! Woo! Hoo!! For some reason I can't see your after pics but I'm sure they are fabulous!!! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Damn. I will shrink them to fit :-)
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    this is so scary but i promised myself -- and a few friends -- that i would post progress pics once i hit 50 lbs lost! so here we go. i have roughly 40-60 lbs more to lose... depending on how i feel when i get closer to it. thanks for reading :) be kind lol. i hope my coding works too- sorry in advance if it doesn't, i'll get it hehe

fitness005-1.jpg

fitness008-1.jpg

Girl, you look awesome!!! Your hard work and dedication has paid off big time! Thank you for the motivation you just gave me. Keep up the great work!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sorry, guys :-)and now let's try again

fitness001.jpg
    I don't notice a huge difference in the front, but oh well. I had a c-section two years ago and then was a lazy bum (exercise-wise) for 18 months. Abs will be a big focus now that I'm thinner.
    fitness005.jpg

fitness002.jpg

fitness007.jpg

fitness003.jpg
    I LOVE the difference in my rear view!!!
    fitness008.jpg

And ok, pardon the sweat, but check out who has a jawline again! And a collarbone!!!!!!

fitness009.jpg
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! you look great! 50 pounds is a HUGE accomplishment!~ i am SO proud of you! and I am so thankful that you posted pics! you look amazing and the jawline and collarbone are very sexy :O) way to go lady! keep up the good work and the next pics will be just as inspriring as these! great great great job!
  • paulcer
    paulcer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment, you're looking great. Sometimes it's hard for us tall girls because you have to lose so much before it's noticeable. Your hard work sure shows in those photos.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment, you're looking great. Sometimes it's hard for us tall girls because you have to lose so much before it's noticeable. Your hard work sure shows in those photos.

Isn't it such a pain?! My friend yesterday told me, 'oh, weren't you trying to lose weight?' and when I proudly told her I'd lost nearly 20 lbs, she just gave me a dubious look and asked 'really?'

Ouch.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    amazing, you can really see a difference in the front too. you look fantastic, can't wait to see the next lot of progress pics :happy:
  • lo89ol
    lo89ol Posts: 59
    Options
    awesome job...congrats!! thanks for posting!!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You've made amazing progress so far. Keep up whatever you've been doing.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference, well done!!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and thank you for posting!!! :drinker:
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing, my friend! Well done, what a huge difference.
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! Good job!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud of what you've accomplished :)
  • xoFlo
    xoFlo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Woah! Congrats on your success! Such hard work and you are looking so good!
  • FitSuperwoman
    Options
    wow! and you even kept your boobs! lol LUCKY YOU! hehe go girl you're doing great I see a significant difference! yay!:smile:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job!