Any workout video recommendations?

Options
I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for workout videos that you really like. I guess I'm looking for things that are around 30-45 minutes and would have a mix of cardio and strength training. I've done 30 day shred and I'm going to try banish fat, boost metabolism, but that's all I have right now. I seem to carry most of my extra weight in my butt/thighs, so I would love to find something that targets those areas, but really I'm open for any suggestions of videos that you enjoy (or at least don't hate) doing. Any ideas?

Replies

• BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also do a lot of Jillian Michael DVDs-right now I alternate Trouble Zone DVD and Shred it with Weight for my strength training. I kickbox 3 times a week at the gym but when I am doing cardio at home, I love Turbo Jam! It is really fun and you lose as much lbs and inches as with Jillian if you really stick to it. I now have Turbofire and those are more intense but I think Chalene Johnson is really encouraging but also intense but the time goes by fast. When I do JM DVDs I feel like I am looking at the clock and I do NOT like the music. LOL. Brooke Burns also has a home workout or 2 I think. I really like her too and will see if I get her DVDs in the future to mix things up a bit.
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I was doing a weightloss pilates on netflix- it's a watch now video. It is only 30 mins or so and I didn't think it was all that hard until days later my muscles were KILLING me. It must have done something. there are 3 levels of difficulty.

I just search the netflix for watch now workout videos. I tried a yoga too that I liked. I need to do a more upbeat one for some cardio as well.
  • mom2jrn
    Options
    I was doing a weightloss pilates on netflix- it's a watch now video. It is only 30 mins or so and I didn't think it was all that hard until days later my muscles were KILLING me. It must have done something. there are 3 levels of difficulty.

I just search the netflix for watch now workout videos. I tried a yoga too that I liked. I need to do a more upbeat one for some cardio as well.

I've done that one too and liked it.
  • donniesgirrl
    Options
    I know he is old school, but I really like Gilad. Also, the pilates videos with Ana Caban.
  • Kelgirl36
    Kelgirl36 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to check Amazon and see if I can find some of these things for a reasonable price. No netflix for me because it's just not worth the price anymore. I will have to see if I get any channels on TV that would have workouts that I could DVR and do when I have time. I hadn't thought to look before, but I bet we have a channel like that.