It's Day 90

Options
Today I hit "Day 90" on the journey towards better health that I am calling "Turning the Page". In late Nov 2011, I made a commitment to myself that I would exercise more regularly and eat a better diet. My exercising plan was to follow the P90X Fitness program. Early on, that exercise program was EXTREMELY challenging. However, I've now found that all I have to do is...."just do my best....and forget the rest".

Recently, a good friend introduced me to MyFitnessPal. I've found it useful for helping me track my food intake (something I wasn't doing well previously). Thanks my friend for your recommendation and support!
I've posted a couple of new pictures onto my profile detailing my journey. Please be warned that some people have become ill when looking at the Day 1 photo for too long.

As of today, I still have NOT heard from any Swim Suit manufacturers looking for plus-sized male models (my attempt at self-deprecating humor). I'm not finished yet, so I'll ask for your continued support as I continue writing the book "Turning the Page".

In the words of poet Robert Frost..."But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." Merci…Danke…Grazie…ありがと,,, Спасибо, and just plain old…Thanks! :happy:

Regards,

Dave

Replies

• cardercUSC
    cardercUSC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 90 days Dave! Not everyone makes it a full cycle in their workouts so it certainly is something to be proud of. Best part of these programs are that they aren't one and done. Have fun with another round or try a different routine. Beachbbody will keep pumping out the routines faster than we can complete them. Once again though, Congrats!