"Life's New Journey" March Challenge Welcome

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Welcome to Everybody,
I want to congratulate everybody on their choice to get healthy. I am very excited this month as it is a reconfirmation of my desire to get healthy. I went on a holiday and February was not a good month so I am set to change things in March. I want to welcome all the new people and encourage everybody to add to the group. If there are struggles that you are having or successes we need to celebrate please let us all know.

As in January I will be posting a topic on the weekly mini challenges as well as every morning I will say what the challenge for the day is. I encourage everybody to let us all know how you made out with them. I will need everybodies weight entered on the spread sheet on Mondays. If you are not going to be around please let me know and I will not penalize you. If you weight remains red for 2 weeks without notification, you will be removed from the challenge.

This is not a real competitive challenge but I will post the winners in a "winners topic" on Wednesday Morning.

I wish everybody Good Luck and most of all Have Fun!!!!

Replies

• sportyskylar
    Options
    Can't wait to get started. Good luck everyone :)
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Very excited for this coming month! Let's DO this!! :happy:
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Alright! All systems GO! Lets get this STARTED! =)
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to MARCH!! Here we go!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!!
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Everybody,
    I want to congratulate everybody on their choice to get healthy. I am very excited this month as it is a reconfirmation of my desire to get healthy. I went on a holiday and February was not a good month so I am set to change things in March. I want to welcome all the new people and encourage everybody to add to the group. If there are struggles that you are having or successes we need to celebrate please let us all know.

As in January I will be posting a topic on the weekly mini challenges as well as every morning I will say what the challenge for the day is. I encourage everybody to let us all know how you made out with them. I will need everybodies weight entered on the spread sheet on Mondays. If you are not going to be around please let me know and I will not penalize you. If you weight remains red for 2 weeks without notification, you will be removed from the challenge.

This is not a real competitive challenge but I will post the winners in a "winners topic" on Wednesday Morning.

I wish everybody Good Luck and most of all Have Fun!!!!

Thank you so much for organising this :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Holy Snappin',
    I can not believe we have 96 people on the spreadsheet. That is awesome. Some of you may have noticed the different colors of the names. I have done that to distinquish the different months that people have joined. Green people have been with me from Day 1 in October, Pink people started in November, Purple people started in December, Orange started in January. All of the white ones started this month. I am absolutely astounded at the interest this month.

Congratulations to everyone new and old for taking the step towards getting healthy. I just want everybody to know that if there is something specific you want me to include in the mini challenges please don't hesitate to let me know.

I encourage everybody to use the existing discussion groups or by all means start a new one. This is a place where there are 96 people that are here to support us through our trying times and also to celebrate our successes.

Good Luck to everyone and most of all Keep Smiling :smile: :wink: ,

Donna
  • amandadj1984
    Options
    Thank you and congrtulations on organizing such a successfull campaign. I'm looking forward to getting on track! O just joined Myfitnesspal so this is a great way to get me started. Thank you :-)