Welsh Slimmers

Options

Replies

• cerimariegillett
    cerimariegillett Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm from Usk...

Was at the game on Saturday, actually broke a heel leaping from my chair, dedication
    Would be great to get some extra welsh friends.. :)
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    im in rhyl north wales,

ive gone from 325lbs to currently 124lbs on the last 4lbs now woohoo any fellow locals want to add me and we can suport each other?.
  • myf1101
    myf1101 Posts: 99
    Options
    I am from Llandeilo and would love it if any other welsh healthy lifestyle chosers (or those on a diet) want to add me. I love the rugby as well and was pleased to hear today that Wales are now the only team able to win the grand slam to go with the triple crown they have already won this year.
  • wildwelshrock
    Options
    Hello I am Helen from Bridgend too I am from Sarn.

Found this site and it is brill....:happy:
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey all you welsh people. can you please help a fellow welshy out by visiting this site???? http://www.justgiving.com/toni-hall---edwards
    it is legit and im really tryin to raise money for this charity as i feel they are an amazing resource in wales

thank you
  • torreviejo
    torreviejo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    From Cardiff - joined MFP yesterday. Looking for lots of support

Jan
  • laurierichards26
    Options
    i'm from cardiff :D
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So, we'll all be watching the match tomorrow, yes? :sick: (sick with nerves):laugh:
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Of course. Looking forward to it!

Cleared my afternoon ready!
  • mrsbarz
    Options
    I've just read that Mervyn "Merv the Swerve" Davies has died of cancer. He was 65 years old. He was a legend.

Come on boys, win the Grand Slam in his memory!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So, that went well on the weekend, but my celebratory beer consumption threw me off course somewhat. Back on track today. NO more pizza, cheese sticks, beer, fry ups or late night cheese on toast this week...I've got half a pound to lose!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    What a weekend! Got to sort myself out now... dread to think how much weight i put on!! ahhh well... diet starts againa. CYMRU AM BYTH!!
  • mrsbarz
    Options
    I agree...WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!! I don't know how many more weekends like that I could deal with. Definitely worth it.
    WALES FOREVER!
  • laurierichards26
    Options
    looking for people to go swimming/exercise with. please get in touch if interested
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess, from Swansea area, but in Cardiff at the moment. :)
  • rockinsue285
    Options
    hi im sue from cardiff, feel free to add me
  • kerry2701
    kerry2701 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: Rhondda Valleys
  • mrsbarz
    Options
    Hi Kerry! It's always good to meet a fellow welshie!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Hello from Neath :)
  • ladybish
    ladybish Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi x I live un Pencoed and I am a Welsh slimmer. Aged 71 not finding it too easy to eat less. Referred to gym by doctor and finding the sessions quite invigorating. It's a 16 week series so not sure what I will do when the sessions come to an end. Got loads to lose so will be on this site for ages! Happy and healthy best wishes for your venture into this 'dieting world.'