Heads up!! :)

Options
I had no idea this many people would join the group but I am so happy you guys did! I just hope that I can help inspire you guys and help make a difference!!

I want you guys to know that right now I am going through each and every one one of your comments to learn about you guys and to hopefully do challenges that benefit you all!

There are 4 weeks in March, so each week will be something a little more difficult! And eventually if this group actually helps people I'd like to continue it on to May! :)

Check back as much as possible too because more than likely I will be posting things on more than just Sundays!

If you have any questions, comments, or anything at all feel free to add me, message me, or comment below! :)

Good luck to everyone with our journeys!!

"If you want it you got it, you got to believe. Believe in yourself"

- Prescilla

Replies

• clarekearney
    Options
    Sounds great so far! Really motivated now to get going in March!
    Thanks.
    Clare
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a motivational problem, so I'm happy with all the help I can get!
    Curious about the weekly challenges you'll come up with! ;-)
  • chijure
    Options
    Looking forward to the March challenges! Hopefully this group will continue through May, because I'm sure we all could use the support. Thanks for being motivated enough to start this group!
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    it's great to find an active group to check in with. I'm off to the gym so that my personal trainer, Maria, can kick my butt. She's doesn't yell at me, like on Biggest Loser. After all, I'm a client, not a contestant! But she is effective. Coming off of a week of inactivity due to a knee injury so I'm ready to burn some calories and build some muscle.
    Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Thanks, Sal for starting the group!
  • juniperbrooke
    Options
    I've been having TONS of motivational issues and think this group is PERFECT! I cannot wait to see what challenges you'll come up with and deffinently look forward to it!
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    looking forward to starting the challage as i am going on hol to orlando in 8 weeks time all the way from england x
  • AvocadoWolf
    AvocadoWolf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in some serious need of motivational butt kicking. Hoping this will help me finally get into and keep healthy eating habits.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to this challenge as well! I've been dealing with the same 1-3 lbs. weight loss/weight gain for a month or so and it's a little discouraging, but thankfully I've had some pretty nice NSVs to keep me in a positive attitude! :smile:
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a challenge like this!! I really need the motivation. :happy:
  • spapsidero
    Options
    Thank you for starting the group. I know it's a lot of work. If u need any help let me know.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!