Welcome to the New people!!

Options
Hello Juliana!!! Glad you are joining Stefanie and myself. Also noticed we had another new person. Hello Mand8301!! Thanks for Joining. Since our thread to introduce your self is all the way at the beginning of this group, I figured we can do it again.

I'm Craig and this is my second time doing this. I just finished my first cycle of the shred back on 2-5-12. I did see great results. If you check the previous posts you can see those results. I am ready for more of those inches to come off again. :) Well good luck to all you Wonderful, Lovely, Beautiful Ladies. :)

Replies

• SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey, hey!!!

First of all, thanks C, for inviting me (and for everything else!)!

Today was my first day doing the shred - and I must confess that my *kitten* was served to Jillian on a silver plate! LOL

I am trying to maintain my weight, so I probably will have to be upping my cal intake, as I have a feeling the shred is gonna make it go down!

Here are my D1 measurements:

- Chest: 36"
    - Waist: 28"
    - Hips: 37"
    -Thigh: 21"
    -Arm: 10"
    -Pooch: 32.5"

Sorry for the lengthy introduction...

Looking forward to more pain and suffering from Jillian!
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Juliana its my pleasure!! Your to funny!! You might not lose to much weight just inches. Everyone is different. I think Stefanie only lost 7 lbs but lost some nice inches everywhere due to getting really tone. :) Don't every worry about long posts we all like to read and learn about each other. Glad to have you with us. :) Oh you can either just start a post each day for yourself to tell us about what day you are on and how things are going. Or you can just chat on the one we have going and just post were you are (what day) on the shred. :)
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    If the pooch shrinks, I will be happy!!! ;)
  • djuniteus
    Options
    LOL!! We will see!!! :)
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello Everone and Welcome!!

I am Stefanie :) I'm on Cycle 2 of the shred... My first round ended on 2/11/12. As Craig had mentioned I only lost 7 lbs but I lost a collective 11" total. 3.5 of that was off my belly button area! So Since I had great results I decided to go another round, with the helpful motivation of Craig (which you'll see his is FULL of) and all you other wonderful members, I figure I can do this again with a bit heavier weights and more stamina.

Well so far Jillian is kicking my *kitten*.. It isn't any easier LOL

So today I finished my Cycle 2 Day 35

Oh, the first go round I tried not to take any days off however I ended up taking 1 day off it seemed every 10 days (just sorta worked out that way) I ended up pulling an ab muscle and had horrible shin splints. I tape up my shins really tight now and my abs are a-okay! This time around I will be doing 5 days a week (possibly 6) and continuing with my Precor machine runs at the YMCA.

Count on us for motivation, I tell you what if it hadn't been for this board I would have NEVER finished. Matter of fact I didn't take pictures or even measure until day 7 because I really didn't think I'd even get that far. LOL I was WRONG =)

Good luck to you all!!

Stefanie
  • dear_prudence
    dear_prudence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

My name is Lea (MFP: dear_prudence) and I am new to the group (thanks for the invite!!). I am starting my 30DS on 1st March - so just over a week to go. I will measure my stats and include before/after pics and most of all I will encourage anyone who is taking steps on a journey to make themselves feel fitter and healthier :-) x
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Options
    Lea, So glad you decided to join us!! March 1st inst too far away, cant wait for you to get shredding :)

Stefanie
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Hello Lea!! Glad to have you in our group!! The more the merrier. :)
  • MsB2bSkinny
    MsB2bSkinny Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is Lynette. I will be starting the 30DS over again on March 1st. I have yet to complete it. I Started MFP November 1st 2011 at 217, I now weigh 195. My usual workouts are Tae Bo which I love but they are becoming to easy for me and I feel like I need a challenge. I think 30DS can give me that. I don't know my measurments as of now because I don't have a measuring tape but I will get one before I start again. Also I'm not sure how I will be able to post pics from my phone, I don't have a computer at home so I usually check in from the app on my phone or at work. I'm excited to start this up again and can't wait to see results. I'm very glad to have such a great support system!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Options
    Welcome Lynette!!

You know I dont have any pictures either, if I did I dont know that I'd post them anyway LOL I'm a chicken =)

I'm working on my second back to back cycle of the shred since I had awesome results. Once you get to the halfway point it seems to fly by and you start seeing results.

Great motivation on this site!!

We will definatly be here to encourage you along... See you on March 1st!!!
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Hello Lynette!! Glad you joined us!! Stefanie and myself have done this before and are doing it again. We enjoyed the first results and decided to give it another round. We can all do this together and are very glad you joined. :)
  • MsB2bSkinny
    MsB2bSkinny Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I'm very excited to start tomorrow :)
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Thanks for the invite! Im loving this group! I started shredding this morning. I did 3 days but that was a week or so ago, so im starting again properly!

Good luck! Im looking forward to seeing some amazing results. :)
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Options
    TrimNslim (love that user name) :) welcome!! You will have awesome results, I did the first 30 days with what turned out to be one day off a week.. I was going to do it all the way through but ended up with a few injuries Ha Ha, guess I was a bit more out of shape than I'd thought!!

Come back everyday and let us know how you are doing =)

Have fun!!

Stefanie
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey! Aw Thanks Stefanie!

Aww i hope you are all fixed after your injuries! I'm looking forward to getting going with this now! I keep hearing such amazing stories.

I'll defo be on here everyday...wanna see how all you guys are doing ;)

Good luck with it

:) x
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Yeah TrimNSlim!! You joined our wonderful group!!! So happy to have you in it!!! We all can use the support! :)