Hello Hotties!

Options
Hi everyone! I never knew about groups until today! I find it so amazing that there is a community of TurboFire lovers.

Where are you in the program, and what are your current results? I also wanted to know how you ladies best track your TurboFire workouts, on a BodyBugg, heartrate monitor, or using Kickboxing/TurboJam?

I'm on week 4, and I'm very close to my goal weight (11.5lbs down, 7lbs to go) but I'd love to have more friends and meet new people to help me with the extra bit of weight.

Please feel free to add me as a friend, I would love the positive motivation and I'd love to return the favour!!

17062333.png

Replies

• seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    So glad to meet you! I'm glad that we are friends on MFP! I am in week 2 of my second round of Turbo Fire. This time around I'm doing a hybrid between TF/P90X/ and running. Congrats on the weight loss already!

I made my own exercise for Turbo Fire. I used the standard 9 cals burned per minute (I think its usually 10 cals per minute but I wanted to aim lower to not eat too many calories back). Then I just put in how much time my workout was for the day and it calculates for me. I know alot of people use Turbo Jam option also.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Nicole. I use a HRM to track my calorie burn. I've had it for 3 months now and I love it. No more guesstimating. I can quantify my avg HR from TurboJam and TurboFire and whoa mama!!

I start Week 4 tomorrow.
  • gobichick
    Options
    I use a fitbit to track the calories I burn. It doesn't measure my heart rate but it gives me a good idea on the number of calories burned. Nice to meet you!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 and just did Fire 45 this morning...WOW! I haven't lost a lot of pounds yet, but I have gotten into pants that were not possible to zip 2 weeks ago. I haven't yet had the opportunity to invest in a BodyBug, so I just use the "Kickboxing/Turbo Jam" on MFP. Anyone else notice that they didn't lose much weight at first? I am guessing that I am packing on muscle though as I feel SO much better!
  • monicacorona2
    Options
    Welcome, I use a polar heart rate monitor and I love it! I've lost about 20lbs using Turbo Fire since Sept and I'm wanting to lose another 20lbs. I'm wanting motivating friends as well to help me get these last lbs off.
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi DelilahNguyen,
    I just started Turbo Fire last week. It has been great so far! No pounds lost yet either. but I really think its too early to tell. I don't use a bodybug, or HRM monitor, I use the calculation in the book sometimes and i track it using the kickboxing option so far. It actually gives me about 100 more than when i calculate it myself using my heartreate and from other sites. So i really need to invest in a good HRM. Glad to be on MFP nad be apart of this group. Welcome!!
  • CarolM742
    CarolM742 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in my third week of Turbo Fire and can't believe how much I love it. I look forward to the workouts everyday. It was definately not like that with any of the other programs that I have tried.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am currently on week 6. So far I have lost 10 lbs which I'm pretty excited about. I love the program and I look forward to doing it every day! I think I will definitely try ChaLean Extreme after my first round. Maybe I will do a hybrid schedule so I can tone.
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just started week 5 today. I am down about 8 lbs, and a 1/2 inch from each of my measurements. Looking forward to the next 4 weeks of results!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I just started week 5 today. I am down about 8 lbs, and a 1/2 inch from each of my measurements. Looking forward to the next 4 weeks of results!

Great job! I just asked you this on another thread :)
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been doing TF for almost a year and TJ for a long time before that. I only recently started caring about what I eat (I'm still bfing my baby) so I haven't lost a ton of weight but I am back to pre baby #2 weight. I'm doing CLX/TF hybrid right now and its awesome!