Norman looking for fun free workout?

Options
Just an FYI for my norman ladies. I go to Zumba at Trinity Baptist Church(behind Tahumaras) tuesdays and thursdays. It's so much fun. I'm kind of shy about dancing in public but the fun and accepting atmosphere makes me forget to be self concious. Women from of all ages and skill levels attend and everyone if very nice. The instructor,Yaisa, is amazing and cheerful. It's free,donations accepted. 6:30 tonight. I'm so excited! Also I attend on weekends when I can at the 12th st rec. 11 on saturday and 6pm on sundays. The class at the rec is $3 per class but it's also 1hr and 15 minutes so it's really worth it. Can't wait to get my zumba on tonight!

Replies

• kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I am not really into dancing but it is nice to know where the classes are in case I change my mind.
  • mrshayes1584
    Options
    You're welcome:)
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    If I didn't already have a zumba class on Tuesday and Thursday nights, I would take you up on this! I attend at Sunnylane Southern Baptist in Del City. It's $20/mo or $10/mo if you can only come on one night a week. Childcare is free! I loooooove zumba. I'm not a dancer, but I think it's such a fun way to workout.
  • mrshayes1584
    Options
    I'll let you know if I see any free ones in the Del City area. Facebook is a good resource for finding Zumba classes.