I am so upset i can hardly see straight

Options
carilyn39
carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
Why are insurance companies such a pain in the *kitten* when it comes to therapy meds! I finally find a med that doesn't make me almost sicker with side effect than the actual MS. I have to jump through what feels like a thousand hoops and now i can't get through to my dr to get a damn call back so he can fill out the flipping paper work to get my meds sent to me a week later.

Its hard enough having to deal with the silly syptoms of MS anyway. Then lets stress me out to make it that much worse. I will sit back and take a breath and pray it will all work out. finally got through to dr office and she is calling the insurance now to tell them to get there heads out of the bummies and check there fax machine because she said she has sent them the form 3 time already. ugh. anywho. i knew if anyone would understand you guys would. be cool. I'll update as it is warrented. (hahaha just keep smiling just keep smiling)

Replies

• Tari150
    Tari150 Posts: 17
    Options
    I agree. I can't get my neuro's office to answer the phone. Always have to leave a message and wait for them to call back, but they don't , so have to leave another message. And that's not even with all you are dealing with, meds, side effects, doctors, insurance and pharmacies!

Doesn't fix anything, but I feel your pain! I pray it all works out soon.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm a doctor and I hate doctors too if it makes you feel better :grumble:
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a doctor and I hate doctors too if it makes you feel better :grumble:

I think you might be the exception. hahaha you did make me laugh though.
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    I so know your pain. Hang in there and yeh, deep breathes is pretty much what it takes.
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. I'll pray for results too!

I don't know if it's the doctors that aren't returning calls or if their staff aren't forwarding the messages.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. I'm having problems getting my neurologist to "think outside the box"--as he keeps prescribing me meds and then more of the same meds that don't work for my problem! I found something that does work for me--but he does not believe in it, so he won't prescribe it for me (won't even let me give it a try on a trial basis for 6 months!) Argh! Guess it's not really my body to be able to make any decisions with or have any input on how I will be treated. My input is not valued nor wanted--as he wants to be the only one in charge of me! Time for me to find a new neuroligist. Wishing you better luck than what I am having!