March 2

Options
myltlisa24
myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
Weight 152.1 :( I didn't get to my goal obviously - it was a up and down month for me!! i hope to see 140s this month.

Replies

• imsmellie
    imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    myltlisa24: You will certainly be able to see that 140 this month. Keep up the good work!

I am 120.0 this morning.
    I am feeling much better than I have in weeks (haven't binged in two days!).
    This month, I plan to relearn some of my anti-binge techniques and practice closing the kitchen at 8pm. I am doing the 30 day shred; so, hopefully I will be a lot happier of a person with a little sweat loss every day.
  • missliss78
    missliss78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    down 1.2 lbs! Happy Friday :)
  • healthysuze
    Options
    Down 1.0 lb from last Friday (now at 145.0). Great work everyone.
  • healthysuze
    Options
    myltlisa24: You will certainly be able to see that 140 this month. Keep up the good work!

I am 120.0 this morning.
    I am feeling much better than I have in weeks (haven't binged in two days!).
    This month, I plan to relearn some of my anti-binge techniques and practice closing the kitchen at 8pm. I am doing the 30 day shred; so, hopefully I will be a lot happier of a person with a little sweat loss every day.

Great job on not bingeing. I've been struggling with what call I binging too, over the last year or so. Oddly, since I got fit and lean, this new behaviour came. Like every 3 or 4 days I'd sort of snap. I've been working with a nutrition coach, and it's been helping. What sort of techniques do you know of?
  • healthysuze
    Options
    Weight 152.1 :( I didn't get to my goal obviously - it was a up and down month for me!! i hope to see 140s this month.

You've got this. Keep the focus!
  • healthysuze
    Options

Great progress!
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options
    So I missed last week due to my hectic schedule. This morning, there was no change in the scale, which I pretty much expected. BUT, I am feeling good about myself! Even though the numbers on the scale may stay the same, I can see the difference in my body--yay! I've been slacking on logging my meals, but trying to stay within my calorie allotment all the same. Spring Break is this week, so we'll see how that goes!
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options

Hell Yeah! That's awesome, girl!
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options

I am the exact same weight! And you and I will BOTH see the 140s this month. ;)
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options

I am the exact same weight! And you and I will BOTH see the 140s this month. ;)

LETS DO IT!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning! I weighed myself yesterday though and I was up to 148, a three pound gain. But my TOM is still around and I'm just not going to trust the scale right now.

I wore a belt yesterday to keep up a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in a long time. Oh and by the way, I originally bought that belt to wear around my waist and now I get to wear it around my hips!

Next week we should post some NSV's too so we don't focus too much on these numbers. I know it helps me keep perspective when the scale isn't saying what I'd like it to.
  • imsmellie
    imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning! I weighed myself yesterday though and I was up to 148, a three pound gain. But my TOM is still around and I'm just not going to trust the scale right now.

I wore a belt yesterday to keep up a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in a long time. Oh and by the way, I originally bought that belt to wear around my waist and now I get to wear it around my hips!

Next week we should post some NSV's too so we don't focus too much on these numbers. I know it helps me keep perspective when the scale isn't saying what I'd like it to.

LOVE your NSV's!!
    My favorite NSV were rings for me.... ring finger to thumb to middle finger.. now hanging on a chain as a necklace. : )