Day 2

Options
LimeyTart
LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
I feel like I'm starting to keep track of a prison sentence LOL. How'd you guys do yesterday? Plans for today?

I did great yesterday. Burned a few cals on a nice walk with the husband, ate well and this morning, I'm down 3.6 pounds. Today I've got a lot of cleaning to do around the house before the sitter comes over tonight, 'cause it's DATE NIGHT! Wooohoo!

Replies

• Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good Stuff!! :)

Im down .8 today!
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I so completely failed yesterday...... I fell asleep after dinner and woke up 12 hours later (this morning) in my work clothes...... I must have really been tired. I am going to hit it hard today to make up for my failure yesterday.....
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I so completely failed yesterday...... I fell asleep after dinner and woke up 12 hours later (this morning) in my work clothes...... I must have really been tired. I am going to hit it hard today to make up for my failure yesterday.....

No, I wouldn't say you failed! Sometimes you have to listen to your body when it tells you it needs rest. Think of it as a great start to today.
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

No, I wouldn't say you failed! Sometimes you have to listen to your body when it tells you it needs rest. Think of it as a great start to today.

I agree exactly, you probably just needed a rest day! Now you can get back on track fully rested and ready to go. I stuck to all my goals yesterday...I'm down .4 pounds this morning..not very much but I'll take it. I plan on getting in day 2 level 1 of 30DS, getting in my 96oz of water...avoinding those dang cookies my bosses wife brought in yesterday and hopefully taking the dogs on a nice long walk before bed...oh and getting to bed by 10!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Today is my slow jog day...looking forward to it! Goal is 3.5 - 4 miles, though I am making myself walk the last mile. I don't want my legs too tired for tomorrows workout! :)
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    yesterday I did 30ds and treadmill for 30 min burn almost 500 cals. Today I already got in a 30 min walk at work on lunch, then home to do the shred and walk the dog. I have had 70 oz of water and it's only 2pm here so I will hit the 96oz no problem :) Feeling great so far! How's everyone else today?
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I started NROL4W yesterday and burned 254 calories, almost hit my water, did 65 sit ups & walked a mile.