Still with me?

Options
Stephie_J
Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
Is everyone still shredding? This group has been a bit quiet.

I am on Level 2 Day 6 today! Done all 16 days without a break! - Yay me! :)

Replies

• franic1017
    franic1017 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm still shredding. I tried Level 3 yesterday and about 14 minutes in my player died. I have to admit, I was thankful for that...it was a killer. The leg workout on level 3 the day after my intense lower body leg workout was just too much on my hams. Gonna go back to Level 2 today for a couple more days and then hit level 3 first of next week. WOW...she is a killer. Note to self, DO NOT DO INTENSE LEG WORKOUT DAY BEFORE LEVEL 3 OF 30 DAY SHRED.
  • newlyknit
    newlyknit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm still working at it. I'm on....thinking.....Level 2 day 5! I did day five this morning. The planks are killing me, I think I hate them now.
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done everyone....I have been rubbish lately!!

Manic busy at work, haven't even had time to log on....haven't been calorie counting or exercising, however so busy running around at work and stressing I don't think I have gained anything...will check tonight.

Hoping to start the 30DS again this week.....gutted I didn't see it through, I'm not usually a slacker when I set my mind to things, I just really haven't had the time, the last two weeks have been bonkers!

How is everyone finding it? Are you all starting to see results. Do you all think it has been worth the pain??

Claire x
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done everyone....I have been rubbish lately!!

Manic busy at work, haven't even had time to log on....haven't been calorie counting or exercising, however so busy running around at work and stressing I don't think I have gained anything...will check tonight.

Hoping to start the 30DS again this week.....gutted I didn't see it through, I'm not usually a slacker when I set my mind to things, I just really haven't had the time, the last two weeks have been bonkers!

How is everyone finding it? Are you all starting to see results. Do you all think it has been worth the pain??

Claire x

Welcome back Claire! :)

I start Day One of Level 3 tonight and I am pleased to say that Level 2 did get easier towards the end! I might do a second round of 30DS after this one is over. I am visiting family in Switzerland in April and my Sister-in-law mentioned taking my niece to the spa. I HATE being in a swimming costume so am trying to tone/lose weight for that!

Good to see you back. Today is a new day :)