Day 1

Options
Tianzi
Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
Ok Girls...How was Day#1????? Too busy? Remember YOU are doing this for yourself! We are all in this together! So lets support one another :) Challenge yourself!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kecia311
    kecia311 Posts: 1
    Options
    I was under my calorie goal- went for a short run in the morning and a few minutes on the elliptical. After work the weather was SO pretty I just had to get outside so I ran a few rounds at the park while ryleigh played.

It feels great!

As soon as my new shakeology gets here I'm planning to do a cleanse again. I'm excited!!
  • Tianzi
    Options
    Great job Kecia! Hope everyone else is on board today.....ate a small lunch at McAlisters, you can even stay strict if you eat out.....so no excuses!!! It's just the choices you make. Weekends are usually harder to follow so hope everyone stays on track and lets get the ball rolling!
  • Lindseyerp
    Options
    Yesterday was not great for me. But I am definitely on track today. Just want to keep it up because I feel so much better when I eat right and exercise!
  • Tianzi
    Options
    Great job Lindsey!
  • jengcruse3
    jengcruse3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job girls! I didnt do great yesterday cause of the concert...:( but today I did ok and tomorrow I'll do even better. Its going to be hard for me to get on the group page so I may be logging in on my phone on the regular page. I'll get on the group page when I can...UNLESS someone knows how to get on the group on our phones??
    ALSO - I'd like to start doing the strength training again at some point... I feel so good when I do it and it shapes e REAL quick!