My prayer for today is...

Options
Ksumare
Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
Thank you Father for this wonderful group of women who by faith are trying to better their temples for our husbands, our children and mostly to better serve you Lord. Thank you for the health and the strength to be able to exercise today Lord, thank you for a loving family that is supporting me 100%. Lord, I ask that you allow me to make better decisions with every calorie I put in my body and to stay mindful that MY BODY ALSO BELONGS TO MY HUSBAND, and I need to do my part in making sure that we stay physically & mentally connected. Lord please help give me a new body image, help me to see the beauty in myself that I used to. Lord please also help me to be more active with my son, help me to be the healthy role model for him. God, help me to continue to find recipes that will nourish my family and keep them sitting at the table. ;). BY FAITH, I AM HEALED...PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, & EMOTIONALLY, AMEN!

The 1 thing I would like the group to pray for me about this week is overcoming my low self esteem.

Replies

• 1carlyj
    1carlyj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amen, thank you Lord for your grace and mercy. Even when we fall You are faithful. I pray for my sis in Jesus name. I agree that she is healed from the top of her head to the souls of her feet, spirit soul and body. She is whole, nothing missing, nothing broken. Glory to God
  • naturallyhazel
    naturallyhazel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In Jesus' Holy name...Amen!
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Amen!!! Lord use us as you see fit. Lord we thank you for everything that You have done & are continuing to do in our lives. Lord I pray for my sister that You may give her peace and know that she is a child of Yours and that she is beautiful inside and out. Lord I rebuke the enemy for stirring up confusion and doubt in her mind. Lord cover her & her family with your blood and help her to know that You are always with her. These things I ask in Your name. Amen!!!!!!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Father,
    I thank you for my beautiful sister in Christ and I lift her up to you. I ask you Father to comfort her in her spirit and keep her ever mindful of the fact that she is FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY made in your image. I thank you that the beauty of your peace will reign in and shine through her in Jesus' name! Thank you Lord and Amen.
  • Ksumare
    Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I thank God for you sisters, thank you so much. I am in such a better place today!!!
  • VivianRosie
    VivianRosie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord,
    I thank You for letting me find this group! I praise You for the Spirit Lead woman who began this group! I thank You that because You are our Heavenly Father, we are Your children, Daughters of the King of Kings. That makes us Princesses in Your Kingdom that You are establishing on this earth. I praise You for the authority you have given us over our enemy because of Jesus Christ sacrifice for us on the cross. We have been raised with Him into the Heavenly Realms. Evil has no control over us that Christ has not already delivered us from! Please give us grace in abundance and Truth from Your Word to overcome the hurts of our past and the lies of the enemy.
    Colossians 2:9-10:
    "Because I belong to Christ, I have everything I need. Christ is the ruler over every power and authority."NIrV

"For in Christ the fullness of God lives in a human body, and you are complete through your union with Christ. He is the Lord over every ruler and authority in the universe." NLT

I know Ksumare is already completed by Christ. I know that because she is united with Christ she also has been given authority over every ruler, power, and authority that comes against her. She is a queen in God's Kingdom and has been given power through Christ. I know it, please let her know it, and by Your grace come into her full authority in You.
    In Christs' Name, AMEN!
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Dear Lord,
    I thank You for letting me find this group! I praise You for the Spirit Lead woman who began this group! I thank You that because You are our Heavenly Father, we are Your children, Daughters of the King of Kings. That makes us Princesses in Your Kingdom that You are establishing on this earth. I praise You for the authority you have given us over our enemy because of Jesus Christ sacrifice for us on the cross. We have been raised with Him into the Heavenly Realms. Evil has no control over us that Christ has not already delivered us from! Please give us grace in abundance and Truth from Your Word to overcome the hurts of our past and the lies of the enemy.
    Colossians 2:9-10:
    "Because I belong to Christ, I have everything I need. Christ is the ruler over every power and authority."NIrV

"For in Christ the fullness of God lives in a human body, and you are complete through your union with Christ. He is the Lord over every ruler and authority in the universe." NLT

I know Ksumare is already completed by Christ. I know that because she is united with Christ she also has been given authority over every ruler, power, and authority that comes against her. She is a queen in God's Kingdom and has been given power through Christ. I know it, please let her know it, and by Your grace come into her full authority in You.
    In Christs' Name, AMEN!

Amen, Amen, Amen!!!