Tell me what you are proud of this week

Options
AliciaLucas_72
AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
I saw this on another post and loved it so I stole it brought it to this group. So tell us all the things you did this week that you are proud of.

I worked out 6 days straight through a cold and cough ( it was a minor cold) and i worked out for 196 minutes total and burned 1894 calories total this week. :drinker: :happy:

Replies

• gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i proud of the fact i finally started the 30 day shred again and that i stuck at it for 7 days in a row!
  • ummmsorrybutno
    ummmsorrybutno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of a few things!

-my weigh in was AMAIZING
    -I finally went to the gym and set up with a personal trainer
    -I am not longer unable to walk after my workout!
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    I am proud that survived 1st round of 30 day shred and still decided to do it again. :smile:

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am proud that even though the first day of 30DS was extremely hard for me I kept going and I am not gonna skip a day! You can't beat me, SORENESS! lol
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30DS on L1D4 and I am most proud that I can do a push up.....and circuit 1 I'm still standing.
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    I lost 3.5 lbs in two weeks.
  • HappieHippie360
    HappieHippie360 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    love this idea!

i'm proud that i'm changing mentally. when i know that i am doing everything that i can by excercising and eating right...i feel good in my own skin even if i'm not physically the size that i want to be.
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    love this idea!

i'm proud that i'm changing mentally. when i know that i am doing everything that i can by excercising and eating right...i feel good in my own skin even if i'm not physically the size that i want to be.

Yes! That is exactly how I'm feeling!
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    love this idea!

Yes! That is exactly how I'm feeling!

Great job everyone! and I loved this idea too...We will do this again on Friday.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the fact that I worked through the pain and stuck with it ... not as sore after 5 days and can ALMOST do all the moves with the weights ... maybe by Friday I'll be able to say that I'm proud that I did ALL of them!
  • suziinc
    suziinc Posts: 6
    Options
    I am proud that I will be starting this shred today. I am brand new to this group, but I am excited about starting the shred this evening. Congratulations to everyone else though. Good work!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am so proud that I can do modified push ups really well and that I can now get through L1 1st circuit without pausing. Now I'm working up in weights and I need to do real pushups.....that would be great.