Roll Call

Options
Ksumare
Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
If you exercised today can I get an "AMEN", if you not, can I get a "pray for me". If you ate healthy today and stayed under your calories can I get an Amen Amen; If not, can I get a "pray for me, pray for me!" lol

Replies

• Ksumare
    Options
    AMEN AMEN!!!
  • VivianRosie
    VivianRosie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pray for me. (I took the day off-you know a day of rest!) Amen!
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Pray for me!!! I also took a day off. Going hard at it tomorrow.
  • surimurphy
    surimurphy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Pray for me! I took a day of rest as well. My brain needs time with no counting or figuring out what I should eat. Amen! Back on track tomorrow!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Pray for me. Today was my rest day. Did stay under calories though...Amen!
  • davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    AMEN, AMEN!!!

I'VE REALLY NEVER LOST MOTIVATION BUT I FEEL A RENEWED INTENSITY!
  • GeorgiaDaughter
    GeorgiaDaughter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amen, Amen!
  • rwhite93
    rwhite93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pray for me. I will pull out my Jillian DVD tomorrow. Gotta take care of me so I can take care of others.
  • ACIC
    ACIC Posts: 7
    Options
    Pray for me I didn’t take time to eat lunch today and took the day off from exercising. Back at it tomorrow.
  • TrishaGuy
    TrishaGuy Posts: 63
    Options
    Pray for me....my sweet husband brought me a Hershey bar....of course I ate it and it put me a little over in carbs and cals
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amen and (just about) Amen!!

Our God is greater, our God is stronger!!
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Amen! and Amen! Bless you honest souls who asked for prayer. Remember that Jesus prays for us! (Roman 8:34 Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.)

So even tho I did my *work* today, Jesus, pray for me, pray for me!
  • KoKoaQT
    KoKoaQT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Pray for me! Amen! Amen!:tongue:
  • deefaysmilin
    Options
    AMEN!!! AND AMEN, AMEN!!!!
  • Ksumare
    Options
    Amen Amen...for yesterday, and because I'm walking in faith, Amen Amen for tonight as well! :flowerforyou:
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Faith IS the victory that overcomes the world. AmenAmen for today from me too. I am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.
  • naturallyhazel
    naturallyhazel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amen. Pray now! Lol.
  • Karenlaw30
    Options
    Roll Call 03.10.2012*** walked for 90mins.free and stlye cardio Because i don't really workout on SUNDAY:bigsmile: but knowing this WE WILL PERPARE for that the day before:noway: yes you push on SATURDAY being motavated by the fact you will be taking SUNDAY off that way you get those weekly caliores bruned off... i have a suggestion for my ladies working in the office orjust have a office chair for a boost in your energy during the day get in the chair KNEES.... first and arms up ...twist left to right ...stomach tucked in...burns tons of cals. and it took off two inches in my waist but take it easy 5mins at a time because you will feel in the morning:sad: OMG take it from me take it easy...one mor e for those that get borad with their work out if you have stair go to the first step and step up and down that very first step up down up down while on the phone or wacthing tv....this tighten your butts...That all for Today o no no it not when you counting weather it one of those days on are not cpunt like this 1jesus...2 jesus..I can do all things through chirst JESUS 3...and so on ENCOUGRE yourself in the LORD... and wacth your strenght be renewed!!! YOU GUYS WE WILL get this weight off this year!!!
  • jenallman
    jenallman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    pray for me, pray for me