Weigh in 05/03/2012

Options
Hello,

So here is the post for your weigh ins. I am posting early as this is a international group and some people hit Monday morning before others. Please post your loses, gains or STS below and keep it going in THIS discussion instead of lots of different ones. It makes it easier for everyone to receive the support they need.

Hope everyone see's the numbers you are looking for.

My Non-Scale-Goal will be drinking 2ltrs of water per day!

Much luck and love
Jazz
x

Replies

• CeriDickinson
    Options
    Ive just joined and i will be weighing myself again tomorrow. It's going to be hard as i usually refuse to weigh myself as when i see the numbers rising it leaves me depressed for the rest of the day :( xx
  • Mrsmako
    Mrsmako Posts: 41
    Options
    Ive just joined and i will be weighing myself again tomorrow. It's going to be hard as i usually refuse to weigh myself as when i see the numbers rising it leaves me depressed for the rest of the day :( xx

Dont worry babe. We are all in the same boat. You never know by next week you may start going down :) x
  • realsolarina
    Options
    I'll kick off for this week - a pound off, taking me to a total loss of 7lbs :)

I'd like to kick my progress up to 2lb per week, so I'm going to give strength training a go, having bought The New Rules of Lifting for Woman, even tho the thought of going to weights section of gym makes me cringe a bit!
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Todays weight is 83.8kg (or 184.7lb).
    That is officialy the lowest I have been this year. Actually, I have just realised it is the lowest I have been since my daughter's birth 15 months ago, so WOOHOOOO!!
  • realsolarina
    Options
    That's great!
  • Mrsmako
    Options
    Hello!

I have a loss of 2.5lbs this week. I am currently 181.6lbs!

Hoping for the same next week!

Keep posting :) xx
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone :drinker:

Well after a wee gain last week I decided to re-introduce a spike day. I've also been zig-zagging my calories each day which seems to have worked.

4lbs down today from last week, current weight = 9st 12lbs (138lbs). I'm over the moon :bigsmile:
    This is also the first time I've been below 10st since I was in school, about 25 years ago :laugh:
  • Mrsmako
    Options

Well after a wee gain last week I decided to re-introduce a spike day. I've also been zig-zagging my calories each day which seems to have worked.

4lbs down today from last week, current weight = 9st 12lbs (138lbs). I'm over the moon :bigsmile:
    This is also the first time I've been below 10st since I was in school, about 25 years ago :laugh:

That it absolutely amazing! I bet your over the moon! I would be super happy with that! You really deserve a big pat on the back :)
    xxx
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Congrats! Thats awesome.

Just a QQ: what is a "spike Day"?
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am up a pond since last week :ohwell:

But considering I have been bed ridden since Thursday I was fully expecting it
  • Mrsmako
    Options
    I am up a pond since last week :ohwell:

But considering I have been bed ridden since Thursday I was fully expecting it

Atleast its only a lb! I can easily put on 3lbs in a day sometimes. I am sure it will drop off again in no time! :) x
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Jood job everyone! I like weighing in on mondays because it keeps me focused on the weekends. I do find sometimes that I am at my lightest on Thursday or Fridays so I try really hard to hit that number come monday mornings.

Today I weigh 175
    I lost 3.4 lbs this last week which is crazy good as I have been averaging .8-1.2 lbs down a week for the last 5 weeks. I didn't really do anything different. I think it's strange how it barely shows one week and the next? Your down 3 lbs! BAM!
    I will take what I can get!

Me, my mum and 2 sisters are competing for a 150$ jackpot to purchase an expensive pair of jeans in our goal size. I have 3 weeks left till final weigh in and I hope to be the winner (Most % weight lost wins the pot!) Wish me luck everyone!!!!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    Options

Way to go! I think the zig-zagging helps me too. I don't do it intentionally though. It just kinda happens.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Today's weigh in: 10st 9lbs (67.6kg or 149lbs)

Total weight lost: 23lbs

I haven't lost any weight this week but I am loving this group.
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORN EVERYONE
    1ST WEEK WEIGH IN 3/5/12
    (SW)259.9 JAN.3,12
    (CW) 232.0 MAR.5,12
    (TL) 27.9
    (GW) 150 I GAVE MYSELF TIL APRIL 5TH.......
  • trmndsblndtte
    trmndsblndtte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My first time posting! I just switched from Livestrong to MFP and I really like it!

I'm down 2.4.lbs this week and a total of 32 lbs since last January (2011) About half of that has come off from December through now.

I was sooo excited to see the scale at 212.6. Can't wait til it's under 200 :)
  • SuperSB
    SuperSB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i just weighed myself yesterday, so i was not surprised that there was zero change. :) at least the number (140.4) did not go up!
  • LenaCali
    LenaCali Posts: 18
    Options
    Week #1 Weigh-in: 4.8lbs lost!!!
  • kc9lbd
    kc9lbd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Alright I am starting at 215 lbs. :frown:
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    Options
    GOOD MORN EVERYONE
    1ST WEEK WEIGH IN 3/5/12
    (SW)259.9 JAN.3,12
    (CW) 232.0 MAR.5,12
    (TL) 27.9
    (GW) 150 I GAVE MYSELF TIL APRIL 5TH.......

April 5th of next year??