Share a little about oneself...

Options
kgfpowell
kgfpowell Posts: 20 Member
I am from Williamstown NJ. Married and have three grown children and two grandchildren. I am 48 years old

Replies

• nicoles1998
    nicoles1998 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 17, turning 18 at the end of the month, from central Jersey, I'm a senior in high school and I am just starting up with myfitnesspal again after about a month of slacking.lol
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a 36 year old mother of two, 10 and 6, in south Jersey. I love mfp and would love a local support team.
  • tg2girls
    tg2girls Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello, I am 46 years old, two daughters, on granddaughter. I am in North Jersey. I have been struggling with my weight all of my life! Ready to conquer this!
  • schoon82
    schoon82 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 21, senior in college.. graduating December 2012!

I'm from Central Jersey, but currently I'm in South Jersey for college!
  • tantrix25
    tantrix25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am from north jersey, 30 years old and am a 911 dispatcher!
  • emg1616
    emg1616 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I live in South Jersey, and am a 31 year old mom of 2. Trying to be healthy!
  • Mollyalice
    Mollyalice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Molly :) I am 22 with my 23rd B-day quickly approaching in April!
    To easier pinpoint... I am exit 98 off the GSP!
    I just finished my college degree and will walk in May!
  • x0xlinds21x0x
    x0xlinds21x0x Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Lindsay from exit 80 on the parkway! I have about 120lbs to lose, and I am a repeat weight watcher offender. I lost 110lbs on the program just to gain it all back and then some :(
    I have gotten very bored with counting points, and I need something new to revamp. I learned about mfp while getting a pedi last night in a salon lol..
    I tracked all my food last night, and today, and I really like it. I am hoping this gives me new insight on my weight loss journey.
  • coconutty420
    coconutty420 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im late to the board....but i am 32yo with about 50 or so pounds to lose (plan to go more off look and feel than an actual #). i am dying to get back into a pair of size 6 jeans! I am from exit 98 off the parkway and love the beach and all things jersey related...esp during the summer. Good luck and strength to all!
  • piperpooh
    piperpooh Posts: 15
    Options
    HI everyone!
    I'm Meg! I am a pediatric nurse and in grad school currently. I live with my hubby and yorkiepoo in cherry hill, nj. I just joined this group and the memorial day challenge! I am really hoping to get myself into a beach-ready kind of shape by summer!
  • mmnj80
    mmnj80 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi my name is Maddy. I currently live in Central Jersey (Exit 10 off the turnpike) but am back and forth between South and Central. I am looking to lose about 50 pounds or more :) But 50 is definately my goal! Exercise and diet is like chinese to me so I can definately use all the help I can get. Nice to meet you guys!
  • jerzeeegirll
    jerzeeegirll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies... glad to find this group. I'm Liese from North Jersey and a proud born/raised Jersey Girl! I'm 41, battled my weight my whole life. Separated and divorced in 07/08 and have been working on getting healthy, mind/body/soul over the last four years. I'm down 75 pounds and just finished my first half marathon in February in Disney World. I signed up for 4 more this year to keep myself focused, but since the half I've fallen off the proverbial wagon. Haven't been watching my food or getting exercise in. This week is my "start over & forgive yourself" week. I've got 60 pounds to go to get to my goal weight and really would love to get there before my birthday next March. My goal is to be the best role model I can for my 7 year old daughter and raise her to be a strong (mind/body/soul) woman!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone- Lynn from Central Jersey here. 38 years old, married, with a 6 year old daughter. I am only about 3 lbs from my goal weight but I really just want to tone it all up.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am from Gloucester County NJ, 36 married with 2 kids and 3 dogs.
  • AndreaCimmino
    AndreaCimmino Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im in south Jersey too :) Where abouts
    Hi,
    I am a 36 year old mother of two, 10 and 6, in south Jersey. I love mfp and would love a local support team.
  • AndreaCimmino
    AndreaCimmino Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Andrea 34 year old single mother of 2. Grad school for human behavior and diversity and trying to get rid of this extra weight
    Exit 58
  • kgfpowell
    kgfpowell Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    From South Jersey, Add me to friends list for added support
  • faithgirlsalema
    Options
    I am from Camden, NJ and currently reside in Newnan, GA. I am a wife, mother, and soon to be teacher. I love life and I love the God that gave it to me. Happy to have found MFP and a community of others who are committed to fitness when it's eary and when it's tough. JERSEY GIRLS RULE!:wink:
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 56 years old, wife to a wonderful husband, mother to two excellent teenage boys, and have been a stay at home mom since 1993 when my first son was born. I live in Mt. Laurel, NJ (off exit 4 of the Turnpike) and grew up in Moorestown (same exit!). I've been a yo-yo dieter for many years, and am hoping this time is the charm, since I'm post-menopausal (7 years already!) and starting to face health issues made worse by my weight. Highest weight I've been is 190 (I wasn't even that heavy during pregnancy!) which I hit back in September 2011. This time around I started at 186 on 1/1/12, am currently down to 165.5, and current goal weight is 135. Ultimate goal is to be able to maintain that weight while eating right and staying healthy. Currently trying to lose 1 pound per week, doing 30 minutes of Wii My Fitness Coach and 4 miles of brisk walking each day.
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, i just joined the group. I am 31 yr old. I am from Morris county nj. I have 2 boys age 10 and 5 (they keep me very active) and i work full time at a popular retail store. I started on MFP in January and i have lost 42 ish pounds.