Trousers

Options
longbird
longbird Posts: 48 Member
Apologies if this bores anyone to tears, it seems wherever tall girls gather talk turns to trousers...but where do you get yours?!

I'm a 35" inside leg. The only UK high street shop I've found that does jeans and trousers over 34" is New Look, and they've recently removed the 'Tall' sections from every branch near me, very frustrating.

Tried Long Tall Sally but seems I'm not tall /enough/ for them, the proportions go too far the other way giving me empire line waistbands, not a good look.

Any suggestions please, other than make my own, which I'm seriously looking into...

Replies

• LoveAngie23
    Options
    I completely understand. Most of my height is in my legs so i wear 37" length. Alloy.com have quite a few to choose from in long lengths and they are even pretty affordable!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I always buy from Amazon.com, their return policy allows me to be quite picky.
    My new favorite purchase is Bella Full Length yoga pants - I used to always just deal with the short pants, but now I'm enjoying lengthy exercise gear! :)
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    Hey,

I also have most of my height in my legs and need about 35" inside leg. I tend to buy my jeans from Next, as they do an extra long length (or at least they used to, I haven't bought any in a while!) in nearly all of their normal styles - so you can go in and try some on to make sure the size is right, then take them to the counter and get them to order in the extra long length, which they can deliver straight to your door, and they've never charged me for the postage of it either.I'm not sure exactly how long they are though. They do have a Tall range too but it seems to be more expensive with much less choice.

Other than that, you could order from the New Look website? As if things don't fit you can always send them back. Might be a pain but if you know they are long enough then it might be worth the effort too :)