First Week, Month Two of Insanity

Options
I thought the workout was intense before (month one)... now the fight to finish is really on!! I love insanity despite it's difficulty!! It's a very addictive program and I would like to know how others are coping with the additional work of month two!! I have only injured myself once so far (during side to side floor jumps). My knuckle/ middle finger was swollen for a week. Not sure exactly what I did to twerk it, but I started wearing weight lifting gloves and that gave my hands a little bit more support.
Is anyone using Shakeology? I have tried it and like it but it's a little too expensive for me to get regularly. I have just been monitoring my diet and trying other protein shakes.

Replies

• CoachXthea
    CoachXthea Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So side to side suicides are tricky. I was alway extra careful when doing them. I've done 3 rounds of Insanity over the last 2 years and it gets easier. But that's when you push harder. Just keep doing as much as you can and just push harder. I usually only last about 25 secs on max. Then I rest and get back at it.

Yes shakeology is a pretty penny. That why I became a coach to get a discount. I use another shake that I get from big lots called Zoic. But it's not as filliing. But on your next shakeology order check out beachbodycoach.com/xthea.
  • andrucifer
    Options
    Thanks, I'll try that out!
  • robokoala
    Options
    Starting my second month of Insanity tomorrow. The last time I did it i quit so I'm hoping I can push through it this time. This second time has been easier than the first.
    I know shakeology is really expensive! I only get it when I can afford it but it's great. I use it as a meal replacement by adding fruits to it with skim milk. Most protein shakes I've tried are gross but shakeology stops me from craving chocolate because you can make it taste like a dessert.
    I hate being hassled by team beachbody coaches so I just buy mine on ebay because purchasing it every month is not ideal and neither is a coach membership fee. You can sometmes score some $20 under priced plus free shipping. Just be sure to buy from reliable sources.
  • CoachXthea
    CoachXthea Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your second round! You'll get through it this time. Sorry you've had bad experiences with coaches. To me it's just about helping people and giving advice. And that is what they should be about, not pushing product on people that they don't want or can't afford. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.