Only 1 day completed

Options
MsB2bSkinny
MsB2bSkinny Posts: 44 Member
I should be going on day 6 of the shred but I've only completed 1 day, although I have done other exercises I have not stuck to my original plan. I always get distracted by other things...like doing stuff for other people. By the time I get the time for myself I'm tired. Very disappointed right now!!!

Replies

• Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It's hard to stick to it. You can always try again!!! 20 Minutes you deserve for yourself, Other exercise does count but if you can get the shred in daily, maybe take off a day or 2 on the weekend if you need it, you'll see great results. I did the shred and other exercises also. It's hard, life is sooo darn busy and full and we as females seem to put everyones needs first. See if you can find time to fit 20 minutes, it's amazing what 30 days can do for your body...

Good Luck, dont let the disappointment deter you!!
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was the same hun, but keep at it! :)

I totally agree with what stafanie said!!! It is super hard...but will be so worth it

Good luck!
  • MsB2bSkinny
    MsB2bSkinny Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :) I know I will get it done tonight for sure since I'm home alone!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good to hear! I had many days where I would miss it and then later at night after the kids went to bed I would get it done. I almost felt guilty like I was cheating myself If I didn't get it done =) 20 Minutes isn't too bad, just seems hard to fit sometimes... Good Luck!! You can so do this!!!

Stef