"Don't phone it in, sink it down, punch it out"

Options
jfarn422
jfarn422 Posts: 10 Member
No matter what it is only 20mins. We have all probably experienced 20mins of absolute torture before (at some point) and survived. It isn't so bad!
GO GO GO --- "this is gonna save you hours of phoning it in at the gym--- 20mins of intensity."

Replies

• gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    'i want you floating off the ground right now! coz you're strong!
    this is easy for you! nuthin you can't do!'
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    If 400lb people can do jumping jacks there sure is no excuse for us!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    "you don't get abs. like this for free"

If jillian will just tell me where to mail my check, I'd be happy to pay big $$$ for them :blushing:
  • TheDrBuchanan
    TheDrBuchanan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    "they're so tough, they don't even cheat when I'm up here!"

Except, that earlier, the girl on the left did cheat when the camera panned. Did anyone else notice that? I kind of want to punch her every time I see it.
  • gd50cent
    Options

Except, that earlier, the girl on the left did cheat when the camera panned. Did anyone else notice that? I kind of want to punch her every time I see it.

yeah i spotted that. she just stands up and does the bicep curls! cheater!!! lol. from memory there's another 'mistake' in it somewhere but i cant remember what it is. might be on one of the other levels.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options

Jillian calls her out in one of the other levels! I can't remember if it's 2 or 3....
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Man, those fit and trim jerks! If we have to push through so should they! Lol
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have the tv on mute and my ipod on . . . . if not Jillian annoys me after 2 days!
  • HappieHippie360
    HappieHippie360 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i love it when she says something about... when you push past what you think you can do...thats when change happens
  • jfarn422
    jfarn422 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    "don't quit on me. I know you feel that little knot in your stomach that is fear leaving the body people!"

Hahah. I find that if I talk along with her it feels better. I looked at level 3 -- just to see if I could do it and I made it through. I actually thought it is was bit easier than 2.

All that plank pose BS--- I only did level 2 for 1 day. I know I should keep doing level 2... I should and I will.
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    Don't forget "your neck is not invited to this party!" Love it....

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Astrowife68
    Options

Jillian calls her out in one of the other levels! I can't remember if it's 2 or 3....

I believe it it Natalie (on the left) not squating down enough in one and not lifting her knees high enough in another. Not sure which levels though.

14171021.png
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Aaaaghhhhh!!! Those Jillian motivations just bug me to pieces.
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options

I believe it it Natalie (on the left) not squating down enough in one and not lifting her knees high enough in another. Not sure which levels though.

14171021.png

Yes, just saw this in level two. She called her out a bunch. But oh... wow... I am sooo not good at level two. OUCH!!
  • TheDrBuchanan
    TheDrBuchanan Posts: 89 Member
    Options

14171021.png

Yes, just saw this in level two. She called her out a bunch. But oh... wow... I am sooo not good at level two. OUCH!!

Yea, it's Natalie in L1 that I was talking about. During the lunge/bicep curls. She does a couple where she stops dropping for the lunge. And she's supposed to be the 'tough' one! I'm happy to hear she gets called out later. LOL!
  • gd50cent
    Options

14171021.png

Yea, it's Natalie in L1 that I was talking about. During the lunge/bicep curls. She does a couple where she stops dropping for the lunge. And she's supposed to be the 'tough' one! I'm happy to hear she gets called out later. LOL!

i'm guessing she thinks that the camera is isn't on her as jillian is beside anita at the time. good to know they're human too though. lol
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I noticed that, too. The girl on the right has MUCH better form and never cheats (though she is doing the easier versions for some things, she does the same on many others) so I wondered if they made Natalie the "advanced" girl b/c there would be too many complaints about the thinnest person being the "advanced" person.
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have the tv on mute and my ipod on . . . . if not Jillian annoys me after 2 days!

I wish I could but I usually have my babies around but my 18 month old twins help they think its fun to lay across my stomach when I am doing abs so it make it that much more difficult. today the were preoccupied with something else so when i did the abs in Level one I breezed throught them..thanks wonder twins :)