How were your classes? (2/4 - 2/10)

Options
New week, new post! How was your class today?? Today was Fire 30 with weighted gloves for me. I was exhausted from traveling this weekend, but pressed play and pushed forward! Hope everyone enjoys their workouts today!

Replies

• tiarah83
    tiarah83 Posts: 45
    Options
    This morning was Fire 45. I only got through 34 minutes of it. This Fire 45 just kicks my a** so bad lol. I'm getting closer to finishing it though YAY!!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    Did Fire 45 this morning too! I did half of it with the gloves...holy moly that was crazy! I had to stop a couple times I was breathing so hard. Those gloves really do add intensity!

Love it :-)
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oops I think this is meant to be 3/4-3/10.

Also did Fire 45 today! Got much lower in my legs today and actually did half-way real burpee instead of just Allee's modified move.

Sweeterescape how many weeks in before you started adding the weighted gloves?
  • Brandilion05
    Brandilion05 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It was my first time doing Fire 45 and I only got through half of it. I'm going to push myself to finish it all next time!!!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I think I have some sort of stomach bug and I have been naseous since last night. I kept telling myself it was all of the "bad" food I ate yesterday, but I think it is something more :(

I had 55 on the schedule, so I buckled down and did it. Some parts I was working hard, but then my stomach woudl feel icky and I would slow down. I wasn't sweating much at the end and huffing and puffing so I am a bit disappointed in myself, but I am also just glad that I pushed play.
  • brookef81
    Options
    Did Fire 45 this morning too! I did half of it with the gloves...holy moly that was crazy! I had to stop a couple times I was breathing so hard. Those gloves really do add intensity!

Love it :-)

Awesome Job!!!!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 205 calories doing 45 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Push 1" & Ab Burner

Yup my abs were burning, hopefully next time I can actually do all of the workout...ok, at least 1/2 properly :)
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    45 EZ on the schedule this evening. I think I actually followed CHalene for a good bit of it, instead of Alley. YAY me!! Still a pile of sweat. Feeling the burn.
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    45 EZ on the schedule this evening. I think I actually followed CHalene for a good bit of it, instead of Alley. YAY me!! Still a pile of sweat. Feeling the burn.
    Great job! Its exciting when you start seeing how much stronger you are getting!
  • seesaey
    Options
    It was my first time doing Fire 45 and I only got through half of it. I'm going to push myself to finish it all next time!!!
    Congrats on getting through half - that one is an intense one. But you got up and pushed play, and that's what matters!
  • seesaey
    Options
    I think I have some sort of stomach bug and I have been naseous since last night. I kept telling myself it was all of the "bad" food I ate yesterday, but I think it is something more :(

I had 55 on the schedule, so I buckled down and did it. Some parts I was working hard, but then my stomach woudl feel icky and I would slow down. I wasn't sweating much at the end and huffing and puffing so I am a bit disappointed in myself, but I am also just glad that I pushed play.
    Oh no, I hope that you are feeling better tonight. :(
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hiit 15 I love this workout :)! My sister in law started working out with m, she runs and is in pretty good shape, however with ChaLean's workouts she just can't follow my pace.. She has been the fit one and skinny in the family... However I'm rocking these workouts I must say lol ...
  • seesaey
    Options
    Exna - I stopped TF to train for running... now that I'm back to TF, they are kicking my butt again! Much more of a whole body workout!

Today was HIIT 25.... ahhhh!!! I barely made it through, but I did. :) That was a crazy intense workout, but I'm feeling great afterwards. I couldn't help but think, though, how in the world does Chalene's bangs not move the entire workout??! Must be lots and lots of hair spray! lol
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Last night was Fire 55 EZ.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    lmao seesay, now you know I am going to be watching her hair the whole time so see if it moves, hah hah

Burned 257 calories doing 30 minutes of "TurboFire - HIIT 30"

I love TurboFire :)
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Today was Fire 30 and Sculpt 30.
  • brookef81
    Options
    Today was fire 30 and sculpt 30 for me :)
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I actually did my workout in the AM this time instead of the evening, and that actually really worked out for me. While it may not work out everyday, the 5am grind before work, wasn't really all that bad. It was 45 EZ. , and i actually went through it without presisng "new to class" YAY ME!!!
  • Linds569
    Linds569 Posts: 5
    Options
    This morning was Fire 45. I only got through 34 minutes of it. This Fire 45 just kicks my a** so bad lol. I'm getting closer to finishing it though YAY!!

Haha Fire 45 is really hard for me too! So far that is the hardest workout for me. I can't even count how many times I have to pause the DVD and take a breather (while still moving of course!).

Fire 45 EZ is for me today. It's not as bad but still takes a lot out of me.

I'm glad I found this group. I've been alone doing Turbofire this whole time.
  • seesaey
    Options
    Fire 45 for me this morning - my favorite class!! I put on my gloves and had the goal of using them for the first combo only, but I managed the entire 45 minutes!! My shoulders are feeling soooo sore right now, but in a good way!

Tomorrow is Stretch 40 and then Saturday is a mud run! I can't wait, it was difficult last year and they say its harder this time around! Can't wait to get my butt kicked! :) (Yes, I'm crazy like that!)