Got my TF in the mail today =]

Options
So I got my TurboFire in the mail today and I just completed Fire 45 and a little bit of the HIT 15 to see what that was about. I love the cardio with Fire 45 but felt very uncoordinated. Hopefully I will get used to the moves!

Question: Do you workout plan they give you or did you make your own up? Do you rest on your rest days? I'm used to doing cardio about 6 days a week at the gym and am just curious about this.

Any feedback would be great!

Replies

• BrendaS78
    BrendaS78 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi! I started TF about 3 weeks ago. I follow the plan just as it shows, but realized that there is not that much targeted ab work, but saw that there is a 10 ab dvd, so ive been adding that in on my own. I rest days I do the abs DVD and some other form of exercise--biking, eliptical etc... but not an actual TF class.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I follow the program as it's laid out, however, I don't do the "stretch 10" videos after my workouts. I do however do the 40 minutes of stretching along with core on the weekend where it's allotted. On rest day, I rest. I give my body time to recoup. I still take the stairs at work and run around with my kids, but no extra activity. I have two 3 year old twin boys..........i take my rest LOL
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I actually follow the schedule and I have had good results doing that. I am on week 7 right now. A couple of times I have skipped the stretch 10 videos but otherwise I have stayed on schedule. I figure she has put thought and work into building the schedule so I might as well follow it and see what results I have. And I do actually rest on rest days, I need it.
  • Milly406
    Milly406 Posts: 39
    Options
    Very true! I'm going to stick to the schedule and see what happens. I'll be working out parts of my body that the treadmill and elliptical don't so that's a good thing! Thanks for the feedback!