New to group and Turbo Fire

Options
I just started Turbo Fire two weeks ago and I'm having to start with the prep schedule since I haven't really exercised in a long time. I'm 28 and a stay at home mom of two kiddos. I'm looking to lose about 25lbs. or so and mainly get healthy. So far I'm loving the workouts! So happy that I found this group and I look forward to seeing all of our progress :)

Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congrats for making that first step. I think you will love Turbo Fire. I do and I have never loved a exercise program as much as I do this one. Just keep pushing play! :smile:
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I would like to join to and this time I would like to actually finish the schedule.@maranatha777, I have similar goals too.. Lose around 20lbs.
    cheers!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    I did the 45EZ class today and there is nothing easy about it... but it's tons of fun! I was such a hot mess afterwards though. I say if you're still pretty after the workout then you aren't doing it right! Lol!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the group! I agree, I always look like a hot mess when I'm done (and my face is always bright red like a tomato!). Congrats on starting Turbo Fire!!! I'm a stay at home mom, too, to three kids!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    My face turns bright red too :) And it looks like I took a shower (though I probably don't smell like it, Lol!)
  • BrendaS78
    BrendaS78 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome!! I started a little over 3 weeks ago and am in love! I did the Fire 45 EZ, and you are right--so not easy! I'm also a hot sweaty mess afterwards, what an amazing work out!!