Black team week 9 weigh in

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
Time to weigh! Remember that you can pick Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday to weigh in!

FORMAT:

PW (previous weight)

CW(currant weight)

GOOD LUCK BLACK TEAM!!!

Replies

• michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PW: 238.5

CW: 233.3

Let's win this thing again Black Team!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PW: 238.5

CW: 233.3

Let's win this thing again Black Team!

Great start to this weeks weigh-ins!! Way to go!
    10051961 Posts: 16
    Options
    pw194
    cw191
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    PW 244
    CW: 241
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Look at all of you!! Great job!! I will weigh in tonight or in the morning!!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    PW: 339
    CW: 335
  • kaelawilliford
    Options
    PW: 276.2
    CW: 275.2

Loss 1 lb
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    PW 330.2
    CW 328

I can finally understand how the biggest loser contestants lose so much in a week as much as they work out, at the end of the week last week I weighed in at 337! :/ I had gained a lot of weight in just a few short days and after thinking back I'm pretty sure it was from soda! for whatever reason I fell back into drinking soda last week, when I usually only have a glass of sprite occasionally with dinner, well weighing in on Monday morning, I weighed in at 328!!! I lost 9 pounds just over the weekend, which obviously had a lot to do with not drinking soda, and drinking water all day long sat and sun. In case anyones wondering what I did, I work 16 hours on Saturday and Sunday and at my job I'm constantly walking and pushing and pulling, and it's a real workout for someone my weight who hasn't done anything in the last 2 years but sit at home! and I could feel it in my legs and my feet real good on Monday morning even now I'm feeling it, lol. The point of this post is that if I ever doubted they really lose that much in a weeks time, I'm sure I won't anymore!

But onto what's really important, I am finally out of the 330s!! Yay!!! and I've managed to hold steady at 328 so far, staying away from soda from now on ha!
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    PW: 315.0
    CW: 315.8

Sorry guys... Need some extra motivation this week... Been too frantic @ work to focus on my weight loss. :-/
  • fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PW 197.2
    CW 196.0
  • jomom2
    Options
    PW:259

CW: 258

I wish it was more, but I am trying to get rid of a bad cold.
  • boxnchic
    boxnchic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    pw 270.2
    cw 271.4

my emotions got the best of me this week...working on that...sorry guys
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    PW: 201.6
    CW: 200.0

Hoping for more but I'll take it.. Slow and steady right!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    PW 330.2
    CW 328

I can finally understand how the biggest loser contestants lose so much in a week as much as they work out, at the end of the week last week I weighed in at 337! :/ I had gained a lot of weight in just a few short days and after thinking back I'm pretty sure it was from soda! for whatever reason I fell back into drinking soda last week, when I usually only have a glass of sprite occasionally with dinner, well weighing in on Monday morning, I weighed in at 328!!! I lost 9 pounds just over the weekend, which obviously had a lot to do with not drinking soda, and drinking water all day long sat and sun. In case anyones wondering what I did, I work 16 hours on Saturday and Sunday and at my job I'm constantly walking and pushing and pulling, and it's a real workout for someone my weight who hasn't done anything in the last 2 years but sit at home! and I could feel it in my legs and my feet real good on Monday morning even now I'm feeling it, lol. The point of this post is that if I ever doubted they really lose that much in a weeks time, I'm sure I won't anymore!

But onto what's really important, I am finally out of the 330s!! Yay!!! and I've managed to hold steady at 328 so far, staying away from soda from now on ha!

You are doing wonderful Keep up the great work and NO SODA!!!
  • jomom2
    Options
    Congrats on going under the 330's! About soda, if you do not buy it, you do not get tempted. I use to buy it all the time and say that I had it there for "company", but I ended up drinking it. It is soo addicting LOL. But I have to say I have not really had any for 3 months now. If I feel like having some fizz, I buy Pellegrino and have it cold. That usually helps.
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    PW: 190.8

CW: 190.4

Loss of .4

Wish it was more. Im ready to see the 180s! I'm soooo close!

Great job Black Team!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone-

I'd like to pull myself out of the challenge. I had a great week last week with my weigh-in, but between my son's ongoing sickness, then my husband catching a bug and now me having multiple illnesses at once, I just don't have it in me to continue and I don't need anything else to worry about right now. I'm not leaving to go off on a binge, but I am on an antibiotic and eating soups and carbs and stuff that's not on my typical program because I just want to feel better for a change.

Since this challenge is partner-based, I don't want to drag anyone down. Sorry everyone. Good luck with your weight loss!

Jackie
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    Congrats on going under the 330's! About soda, if you do not buy it, you do not get tempted. I use to buy it all the time and say that I had it there for "company", but I ended up drinking it. It is soo addicting LOL. But I have to say I have not really had any for 3 months now. If I feel like having some fizz, I buy Pellegrino and have it cold. That usually helps.

I know, it's been from gas stations, the thirst busters :/ we were running around all week and as much as my SO stops for sodas I kept telling him to get me one! they are addicting, especially when ur out and about and it's hot out, which the temps here are starting to warm up already :/ sucks, lol. I've never heard of pellegrino though, what is it?
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    Hi everyone-

I'd like to pull myself out of the challenge. I had a great week last week with my weigh-in, but between my son's ongoing sickness, then my husband catching a bug and now me having multiple illnesses at once, I just don't have it in me to continue and I don't need anything else to worry about right now. I'm not leaving to go off on a binge, but I am on an antibiotic and eating soups and carbs and stuff that's not on my typical program because I just want to feel better for a change.

Since this challenge is partner-based, I don't want to drag anyone down. Sorry everyone. Good luck with your weight loss!

Jackie

Don't be sorry, or feel bad! of course with what your son is going through, obviously family comes first always, especially in times like these. I hope your son gets better soon, and I hope you and your husband start to feel better! I wish u the best of luck in your journey and all that your family is dealing with.
  • jomom2
    Options

I know, it's been from gas stations, the thirst busters :/ we were running around all week and as much as my SO stops for sodas I kept telling him to get me one! they are addicting, especially when ur out and about and it's hot out, which the temps here are starting to warm up already :/ sucks, lol. I've never heard of pellegrino though, what is it?

I know the feeling! Soda is soo good when its hot out LOL! Pellegrino is a sparkling water, it comes in a glass bottle and its soo good when its cold. Try it, it comes in a green glass bottle like Perrie(not sure of that spelling) But it is in a liter bottle I think.