playing games to igore snacking

Options
I play my favorite video game MW3 to avoid eating when im not hungry or just bord, and do not feel like working out again.

addey for MW3: mskissmyazz:blushing:

Replies

• Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I find that I like to snack when I'm gaming HA! But then again, I don't do as much FPS and live online gaming. I'm more of a MMORPG and RPG fan, though I just got Mass Effect 3 and am DYING to play it. I'd love to do games like COD and MW3 but FPS games make me nauseous :(
  • Dangerdat
    Dangerdat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My video game snackage: hot cheetos and mountain dew.

Now that I'm cutting back every time I encounter a loading screen I do push ups or situps. Try it out. I hate loading screens.
  • vljensen6
    Options
    I don't really snack while I play video games, but i can definitely see it as a great distraction from eating between meals! This is a fantastic idea! Maybe i'll even get a little better at MW3!
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My video game snackage: hot cheetos and mountain dew.

Now that I'm cutting back every time I encounter a loading screen I do push ups or situps. Try it out. I hate loading screens.
    That sounds like an excellent idea! Will keep me off the couch more too haha
  • Dangerdat
    Options
    Go for it girl. You'll stop playing games with long loading screens, haha.
  • PeachKitty
    Options
    I do that with Maple Story, hah. If I'm too busy playing that, I seem to forget to go get stuff to eat.
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Comes in very handy for me. I often choose gaming over movies. Late at night, if I'm just watching TV it's sorta asking for trouble. If I have a controller in my hands it's never a problem for me as I'm a little over protective of my controllers.
  • Dangerdat
    Options
    I love your Earthbound Signature!
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love your Earthbound Signature!

Thanks! The 90's were the glory days of gaming. I miss them a lot!