Daily Challenge :) For 3/8/12

Options
Today is will power day!

Challenge?

DO NOT give in today. Whatever sweets, salties, snacks, those "well it's just a few over my calorie goal, it won't hurt..", those "I'm going to regret this later" foods. DO NOT GIVE IN!!

I know it's a lot to ask. But it's great practice! And you will be super surprised at how strong your will power is! Just like your muscles, you have to workout your will power to make it stronger.

Focus extra hard today.

STAY UNDER YOUR CALORIE GOAL, and DO NOT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION.

I believe this picture speaks for itself:

tumblr_lx7ksfAFxx1ql07dro1_250.gif

Replies

• tiffanylb88
    tiffanylb88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good goal, I think we all struggle with this :-) p.s. love Jenna marbles :-)
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Omg love the video lol
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Love the video! Great challenge, too. Thanks!
  • Killerdragon
    Options
    fur sur i love the challenge i actually will be fasting for the next two days just water wish me luck....and just so everyone knows I'm doing this to reset my body..thanks to all
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I will do my best. Staying under cals is no usually a problem for me, but I still crave the salty snacks. Perhaps I can try and switch my pretzel snack for something else...
    Thanks for the chanllenge!
    Melissa
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Just what i need after an awful day yesterday (i went way over my calories) so this challenge will get me back on track :drinker:
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This is a good one, I feel so close to falling off the wagon at the moment that hopefully it will give me a kick in the butrt.
  • xperez21
    xperez21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    aaaah, we have the same temptation. sweets not so much but the salty chip or pretzel is my weakness. good luck and keep your eyes on the goal!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Staying under the calorie goal for the day sounds like a GREAT challenge! Let's all blow it out of the water!
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Read this just in time for my lunch break!
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I did it!

In the Netherlands it's almost 8 p.m. now, so I had my dinner and completed the entry for today :)
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I did it!

In the Netherlands it's almost 8 p.m. now, so I had my dinner and completed the entry for today :)

Great job Christadegroo!!
  • nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    temptations resisted (2 boxes of biscuits on office desk) but over cal goal. Only just checked in x
    Also love vid :D
  • spapsidero
    Options
    I went to the store today to get some dog food and I passed by a display of Easter candy. There was a huge peanut butter cup. I resisted it!!! Instead I got a Luna bar. Pretty good!!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I went to my mother-in-law's house today. We ended up staying for dinner. She made corndogs (I LOVE CORNDOGS) and macaroni and cheese. I made children their plates, but did not eat one bite. We went home at 7 and I made myself a chicken breast. I resist the temptation of my children's food every day, it was hard, but as gotten so much easier.

Great job on resisting everyone!!!
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of all of you for the resisting!!

I think today was the perfect day for that challenge.

I myself resisted when my whole family was eating ice cream tonight. I got the urge to binge too but I distracted myself.

AMAZING WORK EVERYONE! :)
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I did it!! And very hard it was too.
  • Killerdragon
    Options
    i did it i made it through the first day of fasting with out cheating or giving up....i just avoided the kitchen all day..but man i could smell so much food in the air i even dreamed about KFC all night long and smelled pancakes this morning.