SWTOR -

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
Anyone reached 50 yet?

Do you know if they fixed all the raid bugs yet or are the encounters still really buggy?

Replies

• lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I have a 50 vanguard. The game is still pretty buggy but I am enjoying it.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i havent done the raids yet but i know alot of the hard mode flashpoints have a few minor buggs including the BP one which is stupid
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    nope. still @ 17. just got my ship with my Republic Scoundrel. then I stopped playing. been busy. I kinda miss it too.
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My gunslinger was 43 then I decided to start working out 4 weeks ago. I haven't played since! :)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Which ones are you referencing? Our raid team has run them all in nightmare mode with no major issues.

The Soa fight has one issue but that can be solved by resetting after each wipe.

I'm on Mandalore the Indomitable :)
  • alliekat893
    Options
    I have a 50 Sith inquisitor on Mind Trick, but I've been in a non-video gaming funk for about a month. I intend to start playing again in a couple weeks thogh. I haven't gotten to go on anything major yet unfortunately, but my guild was starting to schedule things when I stopped playing.
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I've got a 47 Marauder.....gotta make the push for 50!
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Mass Effect 3 killed almost all of my hopes of leveling my toon. At least until i finish the game 2 or 3 times anyway...
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    50 Sith Sorc here (Krayt Dragon server.) As it's usually just my besty and me duoing stuff, we haven't done much in terms of raiding/hard modes yet. We're doing the dailies on Ilum, trying to improve our gear. We're also trying level a couple of Republic toons (mid 20's now) so we have at least one cash cow on both factions.

Of course, I may have to take a break once I get into Mass Effect 3 this weekend.
  • dsuppa1997
    Options
    Mass Effect 3 killed almost all of my hopes of leveling my toon. At least until i finish the game 2 or 3 times anyway...

same for me, that and the fact that I lost my phone that had my security key on it, so now I cant even log in. Need to call BioWare but being super lazy about sitting there on hold for 30 min.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Good to know.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I hit level 50 on my sage about 3 weeks ago. I do mostly pvp so I can't really comment on the status of the operations (raids). I've done a couple HM flashpoints and encountered some minor glitches but nothing show stopping.

Working on leveling a commando next, level 26 so far.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I hit 80 yesterday in the WoW. Anyone remember that game?
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    50 Arsenal Bounty Hunter
    50 Sith Marauder
    43 Jedi Guardian
    40 Commando Trooper

Now levelling an Imperial Agent...he's 24 so far! =D
  • ilyahna
    ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Had a 50 Sage as of sometime around the end of January. Hit rank 42 Valor a couple of weeks ago.

Have a 33 3/4 Vanguard, rank 29 Valor.

After the patch that killed Ilum, and after learning that 1.2 will make PVP gear purchasable to assuage all the whiners that think PVP is too hard because of 'gear imbalances,' I lost just about all will to play. The fact that the only other contribution being made by Bioware to their god-awful PVP (the reason I play MMOs) is adding a new warzone makes me even less inspired to play. Warzones are not PVP. Doing them over and over and over and over is also not fun.

I am super disappointed in this game, honestly, and I had been signed up on their website looking forward to its release since mid 2009.

I bought the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim three days ago, because it was on sale. Haven't turned SWTOR on since. Thinking it's time, already, to cancel the sub. =/