Warehouse Tickets

Options
formersec
formersec Posts: 233 Member
Those of you who ordered tix from the Warehouse -- did you get what you ordered?

As of now, I'm still waiting to hear...impatiently. :)

Replies

• liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Yep. Pavilion reserved. Woo! Last time they were at Verizon Wireless, I was right behind the pit which was great. I kind of miss the days without the pit, because I almost always got the same seats in the 4th row, but it's all good.
  • formersec
    Options
    Congratulations! Mine are finally confirmed. Burgettstown 2 nights, Hershey, Bethel and Darien. July is Dave Month!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Lucky you! :)
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    For the first time in YEARS, I didn't order tix thru WH. I'm not thrilled with that VIP section which is $$$. Let's go back to the days where seniority meant something. (I joined WH the first week of its existence) :(((
  • formersec
    Options
    For the first time in YEARS, I didn't order tix thru WH. I'm not thrilled with that VIP section which is $$$. Let's go back to the days where seniority meant something. (I joined WH the first week of its existence) :(((

IMHO the VIP tickets are not much of a value. You really don't get enough perks to justify the price. I don't have a problem sitting anywhere. The location of the seats has no bearing on whether I will enjoy the show or not. Once a friend and I had tickets for behind the stage. We had a blast.

As for the seniority system, I believe the Warehouse is trying to be fair to everyone. The problem is that you can't please everyone. No matter how they distribute the tickets, people aren't going to get the tickets they want. The Warehouse has only a certain number of tickets and a huge demand. So some people are bound to be disappointed.

Most of the time you can trade up or buy good seats on the secondary market. I once scored some great seats 2 days before the show. The owner suddenly couldnt go; he was eager to sell; so I bought the tickets at face. Check the Warehouse message boards. There are always people buying, selling or trading.
  • jrow0524
    jrow0524 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm on the lawn for night one in Camden with my whole family and in Row B behind the pit for night 2!! Way too excited for both shows and love that my kids actually want to go with me!