Warrior Dash 2012?

Options
Anyone thinking of doing the Warrior Dash in August? It looks like so much fun! I'm trying to get a group together to do it. My daughter and I are definitely planning on it. But more people equals more fun, i think!

Replies

• Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    im not sure what warrior dash is :(
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I didn't know what it was until a friend of mine did it... I don't know if I could survive lol.
  • bribabyu
    Options
    whats warrior dash??
  • bribabyu
    Options

wow this is extreme huh. thanks for showing this link maybe in a year or 2 i will be able to participate in this event :) it seems like great fun
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i would love to! and i know a few friends that would do it with me!
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have heard people talk about it, but I had no idea until now what was involved. That looks SO fun!! I'll have to see if I can get my husband to sign up with me. :bigsmile:
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW, that looks amazing! I might have to have my husband take a look and see if he is interested. I bet we both would have fun with that.
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I saw someone with a shirt on last night about this. I had no idea what it was. Looks totally Fun! I'd be up for participating next year if we have a group together.
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I saw someone with a shirt on last night about this. I had no idea what it was. Looks totally Fun! I'd be up for participating next year if we have a group together.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Oh yay!!!! I am so glad others are interested in doing this!! I've talked to several people who have done it in the past and they say you don't need to be able to run the whole 3 miles. In fact they have seen people walk the entire thing. I'm sure I won't be running the whole thing, but that's okay because I'm sure I'll have a blast!
  • RMasters2009
    Options
    This sounds like a lot of fun, and can certainly boost someones confidence in achievement. I would definitely go there, thus it is 172 miles south of my location. Will keep my open for next year then.
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I did the Mudathlon this year - and it was SO much fun! I might do the warrior dash next year too! I'm hooked on mud runs!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing it. I work in Crawfordsville, and my boss told me if I did it, he would pay my entry fee. And he kind of said it like he didn't think I could do it, so...it's on, lol.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do one in 2012. I talked to a few buddies who live in Indy and they are game.
  • whirligig24
    whirligig24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to sign up! Looks like a blast!
  • jlbary00
    Options
    Very interested!!
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I may be interested! I think that would be fun!
  • Janene_Indy
    Janene_Indy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in. This was one of my goals for this year. Do you plan on setting up a team so we MFP can register under that team name?
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sounds scary and fun at the same time...! When does it take place?